Specifications Of strong resealable bag sealing tape for PE bag:
Suitable for sealing plastic bags such as OPP or PP .PE materials.
Reusable, no peel off of adhesive, no residue.
It does not react chemically with the contents of the bags to color changes etc.
Name Bag Sealing Tape
Item No BG-14
Carrier PET film
Release Liner PE Film
Adhesive Acrylic Adhesive
Release Liner width 13/14mm
Carrier Width 6mm
AB Side Coating Width 4mm/7mm (middle glue)
Service Of strong resealable bag sealing tape for PE bag:
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
Handing and Storage Of strong resealable bag sealing tape for PE bag:
Handling procedures：Caution with edge of sheet. After using this sheet, wash hands.
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Stability and Reactivity Of strong resealable bag sealing tape for PE bag:
Chemical Stability: Stable and non-reactivity
Conditions to Avoid: Away from high temperature
Incompatibility with various substances：specific materials／condition to avoid．
Hazardous Decomposition Products：Thermal decomposition will produce mainly C02，and slightly CO．
Hazardous Polymerization：Can not occur
- Q:How does the electrician use waterproof insulation tape?
- First, open the package and uncover and remove the insulating layer (layer of film) of the waterproof tape. Take the waterproof tape at the exposed 2CM of the conductor, lengthen 200%, and use the semi winding (half pressure half)
- Q:Flexo printing tape, what are the common, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Mount tape is a double-sided tape, play a major role in two: first, flexo plate fixed on the printing roller or the sleeve, to prevent the printing plate in the printing process to tilt or displacement, ensure the normal printing process; two, through the selection of foam tape core density, to achieve fine control over in graphic design with the printing pressure, printing plate, improve the printing effect.
- Q:How many tapes do you need to make a tape? How do you calculate a mother roll and how many tapes do you make?
- 3. The mother rolls of different factories have different prices. You ask, that's how much beef is now. You don't know where to supply and where to sell4, that is, the price you sell, minus your cost price. This is a bit of a pupil's problem
- Q:Sealing tape sales skills and knowledge, please explain to professionals! Help, please
- Sales strategy.What do you sell in the sales process?Answer: myself1, the world's first car sales Jo Gilad said: "I do not sell my Chevrolet car, I sell myself."";
- Q:2014, how can I sell the tape better?
- Second, your after-sales service can do what extent, can be exchanged or can not sell, you can return, this should be explained in detail, this is very important for customers,Third, your personal image, must give people a good impression, don't speak slow, simple, but not to sell the tape as the theme, you are going to help customers find a good product, because you give customers a profitable product, you do not help him, you just the customer is a friend, not God, to treat him as a friend, to be sincere,
- Q:How about the price of tape?
- Tape prices are generally calculated according to square calculation, first of all we need to know the length of the tape, the tape width conversion of rice, and then multiplying length by width, on a per square unit price is the price of each volume; if you want to count the price is the price by FCL box volume number plus proper packing generally, less than 10 yuan.
- Q:What's the price for BOPP sealing tape printing?
- Perhaps they can help you, I have made a lot of friends in it, and benefited a lot. I hope to adopt, I really help.
- Q:Which kind of sealing tape is solvent resistant?
- Is the refrigerator and freezer production plant main raw materials, but also insulation materials, Distribution Department will purchase raw materials. This product is widely used in refrigerators, air conditioning, automotive, petrochemical, bridges, hotels, electronics and other industries.
- Q:When the box is sealed, the tape is very noisy and very harsh. What shall I do?
- General adhesive tape is a taste, the size of the taste depends on the formula of glue, low molecular weight content, taste will be larger, once adhesive tape, it has a very small taste tape, we have been using.
- Q:The wrapping tape is left behind the door and the viscose is dry
- 3, buy a bottle of glue only 20 yuan, a lot of places can use. Also can use for a long time4, use strong adhesive tape to put some decorations on the door, and then remove, visible, the door left a piece of glue mark. Use gasoline or kerosene can erase the tape, buy 1200 water sandpaper to wipe water speckle trace, buy a pot of transparent varnish, banana oil to dilute, brush brush once a response to light. Do not use nail polish brush to wipe, can go to the gum stains, but the door will become a misty white spot.5. First scrape the sticky tape with a knife, then wipe it with petroleum essence. Then the frosted glass will be wiped off with the turpentine and then wipe with turpentine.
We take"Quality First, Service First, Customer First, Honesty First" as the business philosophy, obey the ISO 9001 international quality management system strictly, the products with high quality and steady performances.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2 Million
||20.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||19% - 22%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range