|Quick Detailes of Straight and Cut Wire |
||Galvanized Iron Wire|
|Cross Sectional Shape
||Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Filter|
|Specifications of Straight and Cut Wire|
|Standard Wire Diameter of Cut Wire
||0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.45mm, 1.5mm.|
||200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, . We can also supply annealed wire or black iron wire cut to certain length. |
||Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Filter|
||soft annealed wire, galvanized wire and low carbon steel wire. |
||5kg/carton -20kg/carton---one ton/ pallet|
It is easy for transport and handle, finds popular application in construction, handicrafts or daily use. We also supply tie wire in coils and other forms
Packaging & Delivery
Standard Export Packing or as Your Request
- Q:Wiring up an amc ignition coil?
- Just go to Summit Racing Equipment online and get either a factory replacement or an aftermarket that has the factory hook ups so you don't have to figure out the wiring. Are you replacing the wiring? is it damaged? You might try painless wiring and see if they have a wiring system for it. Or get a manual with a wiring diagram.
- Q:How do you wire two electricle recepticles together?
- If it is just a normal receptacle, you should have two silver screws on one side, that is the neutral side. there will be two gold screws on the hot side. hook your white jumper wire to the silver screw and your black to the gold. re peat that on the other end with your other receptacle. of course turn the power off first.
- Q:1994 Firebird Window switch wiring?
- Check out the link below. This is actually for the replacement of the window motor for the 4th gen. f-bodies. But, it does show picz of the switch and the wires leadin to the switch. Good luck!
- Q:wire arcing?
- Arcing occurs not only because two conductors are near each other, and having a voltage potential between them. It occurs (as in a switch) often when a conductor is carrying a load, and the the current is interrupted. It can range from just a tiny spark, to an arc which gives off enough energy to start a fire. Switches and switchgear attempt to minimize this arcing by making the separation of parts quickly.
- Q:electricians please a little help with wiring.?
- It will be fine to wire nut them on there.
- Q:Red Black and White speaker wire?
- I'n not sure I understand the problem. In my view if you have 3 wires -- ending in, let's say, three plugs -- and want an extension it doesn't matter what colour the wires are as long as you end up connecting the original wires to the same plugs. So if you have white, green and bare on the original cable, when you cut the cable you have white, green and bare on both halves. Use the white, black, red extension cable to connect the two halves. I'd suggest white white, green red, and bare to black at one end and the same at the other ... but it doesn't really matter. Hope that helps.
- Q:What is a black/yellow wire?
- A wire that is black or red (with or without any other colors) should be considered to be hot (carrying current). Why not just trip the circuit breaker or, at least, turn the switch to the off position before you mess with the wires? Make a diagram of how the wires were connected to the old garbage disposal, and connect them to the new one, the same way. There should be one white wire, on colored wire (not green or bare copper), and one green or plain copper wire. The green or plain copper wire is the ground. That connects to a (usually) green colored screw/bolt that is inside the wiring box on the disposal. The other two wires connect to the white and red/black wire.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:how much does 110 wire cost?
- Most all of the wire used in an average home will carry 110 volts. If you're looking to install some new recepts or switches, then most likely #12 wire would work just fine. At 175', you're going to use most of a 250' roll, which is the way most residential wire is sold. A 250' roll will run about $35 - $40 depending on where you live and whether you buy it at a wholesale electrical supply house or a retail store. Buying the wire by the foot will most likely cost about the same as the price/ft. for cut wire goes up.
- Q:Three Prong Plugs Wire Connections?
- the bare wire is the ground and goes to the green lug == the black wire goes in the brass screw/lug=== and the white wire then goes in the silver/aluminum looking screw/lug === the purpose of the ground is to act as a safety net to prevent shocks and c
GOLDED WIRE ,we are a factory which is specially in 8#-24# hot-dipped galvanzied wire.Our company produces 8# - various kinds of hot silks of 17#, the products are sold to the countries, such as u.s.a., australia, mexico, canada, japan and korea s.,etc.. " prestige the highest, customer emperor" we will always keep our minding , as before launch before selling, of selling at, services after sale of products energetically, offer the most satisfied products and the most remarkable service guarantee to user.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 20,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range