|Quick Detailes of Straight and Cut Wire |
||Galvanized Iron Wire|
|Cross Sectional Shape
||Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Filter|
|Specifications of Straight and Cut Wire|
|Standard Wire Diameter of Cut Wire
||0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.45mm, 1.5mm.|
||200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, . We can also supply annealed wire or black iron wire cut to certain length. |
||Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Filter|
||soft annealed wire, galvanized wire and low carbon steel wire. |
||5kg/carton -20kg/carton---one ton/ pallet|
It is easy for transport and handle, finds popular application in construction, handicrafts or daily use. We also supply tie wire in coils and other forms
Packaging & Delivery
Standard Export Packing or as Your Request
- Q:How do you strip tv wire?
- I tried using a knife but ended up shortening more wire than stripping it. The copper wire actually comes through in two places. I use a knife to cut in between them and then I use a wire stripper to remove the covering on each side. The Muse
- Q:What is a short in a wire?
- Short in a wire is when two wires either don't connect cuz they're not long enough, OR when the wires start to smoke or burn or catch on fire.
- Q:2001 honda civic oxygen sensor wiring?
- Keep in mind the sensor has a signal wire, a ground wire and a heater wire (or wires). Good luck!
- Q:electrical wiring problem?
- need more details!!!
- Q:How to wire 12 awg wire to breaker and breaker box?
- This doesn't sound like an easy answer without seeing it. For instance, how long is the wire run; is it entirely outside (if so, then you'll need either conduit for the full run, or UF-B rated wire buried below the freeze line with conduit where it exits the ground to the Service Panel). Outside receptacles should also be GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected. A single pole 20amp breaker should be used for a 12/3 wire. Load wire (black) goes into the screw of the breaker; the neutral (white) wire screws into the neutral bus bar of the service panel (breaker box), and the bare ground wire screws into the ground bus bar. Since these wires are interchangeable, it really doesn't matter which side of the panel you hook the neutral and ground wire to. BE CAREFUL!!!!! The main bus bars can still be hot (charged) even with the power turned off. If you ground yourself and touch the wrong thing, you'll be wondering what went wrong from the great beyond. Get a basic electricity book from Home Depot, or look on youtube. If you're not 100% confident, please leave this to a professional.
- Q:how to wire a pendant light hookup?
- No the problem is the black is a constant hot intended for a ceiling fan motor connection. #1) Bare and green are grounds only and no other wire should be attached to them. #2) The red should have been from the switch intended for a light fixture or kit. But it must not be attached to the wall switch or you would have tripped the breaker. I take it there wasn't a light there to start with? Are there any other wires in the ceiling box you didn't mention? If so please edit your question with more detail.
- Q:Lime wire???????????
- If your looking for a basic file sharing program Lime wire is a good choice. But be careful! Make sure you have a descent anti-virus program. Also some things that come up when you search for something are not what the title say they are. I found one item that is 1,050 kilobytes that has many different names on it, last I counted it had 23 different names and it is a pain to get rid of and stop. You'll find it under media just to let you know. Hope this helps.
- Q:Do you connect all wires when splicing a telephone wire?
- each phone line uses a pair of wires (2 wires) these wires would normally be green/red or blue/white and solid blue for line 1 and if needed yellow/black or orange/white and solid orange for line 2... you did the first step in troubleshooting to know that the trouble resides inside your home... so when you call into your line does the phone ring busy (or go straight to voice mail) or does it just keep ringing.... if it rings busy (or straight to VM) then there is a short on the line... this is possibly a defective phone, a phone that is off the hook, or a bad jack or wire... if the phone just keeps ringing, then there is a broken wire somewhere...... since the old NID is no longer accessible, you may need to run a section of wire from the new NID to one of the existing jacks in your home to back feed the jacks... if you do this i recommend disconnecting the wire that is going from the new NID to the old NID, as if you reverse the polarity you may end up shorting out your line with the new wire...
- Q:Light fixture wiring?
- The yellow and green wire is another ground wire. In a house in North America most systems are AC and there is NO positive or negative conductor. The conductors are a ground/bare, white/neutral and any color is a hot wire. The green or yellow green are the exception to the color codes. I suggest you get a book on basic house wiring before you attempt anything besides basic replacement of devices.
- Q:how to connect a speaker wire to speaker?
- Use your the teeth, or placed money into some $2 twine strippers from the ironmongery shop. Its additionally a stable theory to apply some Banana Plugs to characteristic to that speaker twine, this could make it plenty greater basic to hookup on your receiver and audio gadget. not all structures are waiting to apply Banana plugs, yet while your gadget accepts them, then this grants the main shield connection.
GOLDED WIRE ,we are a factory which is specially in 8#-24# hot-dipped galvanzied wire.Our company produces 8# - various kinds of hot silks of 17#, the products are sold to the countries, such as u.s.a., australia, mexico, canada, japan and korea s.,etc.. " prestige the highest, customer emperor" we will always keep our minding , as before launch before selling, of selling at, services after sale of products energetically, offer the most satisfied products and the most remarkable service guarantee to user.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 20,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range