Valve Regulated Sealed Gel Battery.Maintenance free and easy to use,It can be widely used in solar energy，wind energy,telecommunication systems，UPS and other fields。
Long service life
Recommended Using Temperature
Charge Voltage (25℃)
Float Charge: 2.25V-2.3V
Average Charge: 2.4V-2.45V
ABS Engineering Plastic
Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±3 mV/Cell ℃
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±5 mV/Cell ℃
Capacity Affected by Temperature
105 % @ 40℃
85 % @ 0℃
60 % @ -20℃
50%DOD 1350 times
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of battery carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand.
15-20 weekdays after receiving the deposit
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery because of its normal charging voltage, the electrolyte only produce a small amount of gas, so throughout the use of the need for the addition of distilled water, in the normal charging system, do not need to remove the charge from the removal. But in the maintenance of the proportion of its electrolyte should be checked.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- With the same battery pack in series; if the required current is relatively small, you can use DC-DC module.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- Laboratory recycling method: ordinary dry battery is cylindrical, the outer cylinder made of zinc, the zinc cylinder is the battery negative; tube central carbon rod for the positive; tube for the manganese dioxide, ammonium chloride and chlorination Zinc.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Keep the battery surface clean. If the discovery of solid oxide on the pole, it should be timely with hot water pouring, to be removed, so as not to affect the pole and the terminal between the continuity. After cleaning up, wipe the battery surface, in the pole and the terminal cast on the butter to ensure that the pole is not oxidized.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- General use of lead-acid batteries. Electrode is mainly made of lead and its oxide, the electrolyte is a sulfuric acid solution of a battery. English: Lead-acid battery Discharge state, the main component of the cathode is lead dioxide, the main component of the negative lead; charge state, the main components of the positive and negative are lead sulfate. Divided into exhausted batteries and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range