Valve Regulated Sealed Gel Battery.Maintenance free and easy to use,It can be widely used in solar energy，wind energy,telecommunication systems，UPS and other fields。
Long service life
Recommended Using Temperature
Charge Voltage (25℃)
Float Charge: 2.25V-2.3V
Average Charge: 2.4V-2.45V
ABS Engineering Plastic
Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±3 mV/Cell ℃
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±5 mV/Cell ℃
Capacity Affected by Temperature
105 % @ 40℃
85 % @ 0℃
60 % @ -20℃
50%DOD 1350 times
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of battery carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand.
15-20 weekdays after receiving the deposit
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Voltage check the state of the battery standard voltage should be maintained between 12.2 ~ 12.7V. If the voltage is too low should be charged, the charge should be kept small charge for a long time. Battery charging need to use a professional charger, the owner will not try to charge their own, the owner can only keep the engine running on the battery can be charged. If the battery aging should be replaced.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- The advantage of a maintenance-free battery is that the service life is twice as long as the dry battery! And in the use of the process without maintenance! The voltage is also relatively stable.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Along the battery cover on the exhaust hole, open the battery cover plate, some of the battery cover is APS adhesive, and some batteries are buckle connection, pay attention to open the cover when the cover plate The At this time you can see the six exhaust raft rubber cap.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Battery capacity is defined as ∫ t0tdt, theoretically t can be infinite, but in fact when the battery discharge is lower than the termination voltage continues to discharge, which may damage the battery, so t value is limited, the battery industry, in hours (h) Battery sustainable discharge time, feel the C24, C20, C10, C8, C3, C1 and other nominal capacity value.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range