Valve Regulated Sealed Gel Battery.Maintenance free and easy to use,It can be widely used in solar energy，wind energy,telecommunication systems，UPS and other fields。
Long service life
Recommended Using Temperature
Charge Voltage (25℃)
Float Charge: 2.25V-2.3V
Average Charge: 2.4V-2.45V
ABS Engineering Plastic
Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±3 mV/Cell ℃
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±5 mV/Cell ℃
Capacity Affected by Temperature
105 % @ 40℃
85 % @ 0℃
60 % @ -20℃
50%DOD 1350 times
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of battery carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand.
15-20 weekdays after receiving the deposit
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- When receiving the battery should first check whether the phenomenon of short circuit, first short circuit repair and then fill the distilled water.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- The rest of the various types of waste batteries are generally shipped to a special toxic, hazardous landfill, but this approach not only cost too much but also cause waste, because there are many useful raw materials available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range