Specifications of Porcelain Tile
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3.Water absorption:<0.5%< p="">
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Tile TV wall is good
- Personal aesthetic is not the same, if you like to use, but the best tile on the wall first with cement to the wall leveling, and then coated with a special adhesive tile, do not directly use the cement and sand shop, a long time will be empty off The From the perspective of construction wallpaper is still more convenient.
- Q:What can be done on the walls where the tiles have been posted?
- You can look at the hand-painted can not paint, and now also very popular, and can be based on their own love to draw Han on painting Han
- Q:Bathroom tiles out, how to re-paste it?
- If you want to use the same as the original, it is necessary to use cement mortar paving, they can also use glass glue, but because the glass glue is basically stick a few points, so there will be hollow drums, water will go into the water, Hook the agent is also very necessary Oh.
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- National standard: porcelain brick water absorption E ≤ 0.5%, ceramic brick water absorption E> 10%
The water absorption of the tiles refers to the percentage of the weight of the inhaled water after the mouth of the product is filled with water. It can directly describe the density of the product and affect the moisture resistance of the product.
So you may wish to live on the spot when the test tile water absorption, can be a cup of 150 ml of water poured on the back of the tile, after 3 seconds, if the water will all penetrate the brick, then the tiles of water absorption faster Rate E> 10%, then it also shows the quality of the tile is poor. Therefore, the home improvement to choose the water absorption of the tiles, because the lower the water absorption of tiles, tile on behalf of the inherent stability of the higher.
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Dry paste only refers to the floor tiles, wall tiles are not posted, dry paste is the first layer of dry mortar, and then in the floor tile on a layer of cement paste, paste on the dry mortar, this paste the floor Brick deformation is small, wet paste is on the ground directly with cement mortar paste floor tile, this paste is easy to deformation. If you want to stick thin, use wet stickers.
- Q:Is there a low price in imported tiles?
- One of the top ten brands of tiles: gold platinum Riley tiles
Gold Platinum Rally Gambarelli Group has been committed to product development, has been three international patents: Double Face (double face), Oxygena (atmospheric purification brick), MetalStone (metal brick). These three patents represent the Gambarelli Group in product technology research and development achieved important results, its leading other brands of products in the frost resistance is also a good embodiment of high-tech technology. At the same time, the Italian Ministry of Environment has admitted that tiles containing titanium dioxide are environmentally friendly (see Official Gazette Document n 84/04) and cited the valid certificates of the Gambarelli Group as an effective standard for the industry.
One of the top ten brands of imported tiles: Gardine tiles
"Gardner" was formally established in 1961. From the beginning, "Gardner" is committed to design and development, its number of designers is all Italian factories, and even the world's largest ceramic tile factory, and "Gardner" also often employ world famous design As a theme design consultant. In terms of style, "Gardner" always adhere to the European court gorgeous and elegant design style. In terms of production, "Gardner" has always adhered to local production, never to reduce costs and set up factories overseas. It is precisely because of this insistence, "Gardner" has become the benchmark for the world tiles. One of the most proud of the Gardner honors is that Gardner is the first factory in the world to show tiles with a model, which changes the way the world displays tiles.
- Q:Tile loss rate
- Tile loss is usually calculated at 5%
Alien by more than 8%
- Q:What is the loss of tiles?
- The number of tiles and the paving process and specifications have a close relationship.
- Q:Small size tiles for external walls
- According to the construction industry standard, the external walls of small tiles commonly used size specifications are:
45 * 45mm;
45 * 95mm;
45 * 195mm;
100 * 100mm;
100 * 200mm;
110 * 250mm;
140 * 280mm;
150 * 150mm.
Commonly used are 100mm * 100mm and 150mm * 150mm two specifications.
- Q:What are the tiles?
- 2, the wave of brick: wave with the polishing turn similar, but the production requirements higher, requires a better press, to suppress a higher density, while firing a higher temperature, can do all-ceramic.
Wave is to strengthen the polishing of the polished, the surface is generally no longer need to polish the treatment is very bright, to a certain extent, to solve the problem of polishing easy to dirty. Of course, the price of the wave is more expensive than polishing.
Summary: polished and polished tiles because the surface is bright, so beautiful, while high wear resistance, but there is a single color, easy to dirty, non-slip and easy to penetrate the color of liquid and other shortcomings, these two bricks are generally larger, the main For the living room, the door and other places, rarely used in the bathroom and kitchen and other places
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range