1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Zinc plating: galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, long service life and so on. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much better than that of galvanized pipe. Refer to
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Concentricity: seamless tube manufacturing process is the temperature of 2200 degrees F in stainless steel billet stamping a hole, at this high temperature, tool steel by stamping and drawing become soft and spiral form from the hole. Thus, the wall thickness of the pipeline is uneven and the eccentricity is high. Thus ASTM allows seamless pipe wall thickness ratio of the wall thickness difference of seamed tube. Through the seamed tube cold rolling plate precision (per roll width is 4-5 feet) made. These cold rolled plates usually have a maximum wall thickness of 0.002 inches. The steel plate is cut into a width of PI D, in which D is the outer diameter of the pipe. Tube wall thickness tolerance is very small, and the entire circumference of the wall thickness is very uniform.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Should be in low carbon steel welding installation set industrial pipeline engineering quota, material to input the name and type of seamless steel pipe specifications and price; according to the description of the contents of related items can be set.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing condition of cutting is better than that of annealing. It is generally used to make the material with little force and high toughness.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range