1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- The use of hot galvanized steel pipe: mainly used for the delivery of gas, heating.In the greenhouse gas, heating, with the kind of pipe and galvanized pipe, galvanized pipe as a water pipe, produced a lot of rust in the tube, the outflow of water not only pollute the sanitary ware, and mixed with smooth inner wall corrosion caused by bacteria, heavy metal content in the water is too high, serious harm to human health. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries have also issued a civilization, from two, 000 years since the prohibition of galvanized pipe, the current New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC is an ordinary welded pipe, equal to water professional DN, SC is welded steel pipe concealed, general pipe wall is relatively thick, S represents pipe material, C represents laying mode, TC stands for wire pipe concealed, pipe wall is thinner.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel is widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical industry, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The tight steel tube is called "galvanized steel pipe with sleeve connection" or "flat pipe of steel metal for electrical installation". JDG. The utility model relates to a novel protective conduit for an electric circuit. The connecting sleeve and the metal accessory are provided with a wire pipeline composed of screw fastening connection technology, and the utility model does not need to do cross grounding, welding and covering, and the appearance is silvery white or yellow.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- According to the weld shape can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeStraight welded pipe: the production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid developmentSpiral welded pipe: strength ratio of longitudinal welded pipe is high, with a narrow billet production of large diameter pipe, also can use the blank production of the width of the same diameter of different pipe. But with the same length of straight pipe, weld length of 30~100%, and the production rate is low. Therefore, the smaller diameter pipe most used straight large diameter pipe welding, mostly using spiral welding.Dividedagain general welded pipe, galvanized pipe, blowing pipe, wire tube, pipe metric, roller tube, deep well pump, tube for automobile, transformer tube, welding, welding of thin-walled tube shaped tube and spiral welded pipe.General general pipe: pipe used for conveying the low-pressure fluid. Q195A, Q215A and Q235A made of steel. Also can be used for easy welding of mild steel. The other pipe to conduct water pressure, bending and flattening test, have certain requirements on the surface quality, usually the delivery length is 4-10m, often requires a fixed length (or size) of delivery. The specifications of welded pipe with nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter and different pipe wall thickness, according to the provisions of general steel and thicker steel two, steel pipe end is divided according to form of threaded and non threaded two.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- Electric pipe laying is generally divided into the following circumstances:1) the explosion-proof area must be galvanized steel pipe and explosion proof flexible pipe (used for front end equipment connection);2) non explosion-proof area can use KBG pipe or PVC tube, the former is higher cost, but the installation is firm, the latter is low cost, easy to construction, and in the rain where it will not rust, but compared to the KBG pipe may be damaged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range