1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Identification method: see the inside of the pipe, because the external, will deal with the welded pipe is inside a gap, you can see some, some, is not easy to see, you can slowly by hand touch, or see the specifications are relatively thin, welded pipe
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- Pole dancer performing double pole dance performance is much higher than single pole dancing difficult, because not only refers to the double pole dance together the two pole dance, two people should pay attention to the dance and tube movement, if two people do not fit to dance moves and skills on the tube action, you jump you. I jump, that wasn't a real double pole dance, dance like a double tube. If the two dance movements and pipe movements are not good enough or not natural enough, they will destroy the effect of the whole dance and make the audience feel that the dance is chaotic and not beautiful, so it is better to see a single pole dance. But the dancer's double pole dance performance is good, more powerful than single pole dance, and more aesthetic and artistic.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- Most of the large pipes in our country use 3PE coating, and 3PP and 3PE coating belong to multilayer coating system. It consists of epoxy powder, intermediate layer adhesive and outer layer of PP (polypropylene) jacket.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry rise, early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry, petroleum and natural gas drilling and mining and transportation, are promoted in production the quality and variety, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- Hot galvanized pipe: in order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipe, galvanized steel pipe. Galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, zinc plating cost is low, the surface is not very smooth.The hot-dip galvanized pipe is an alloy layer that causes molten metal to react with the iron matrix, thus combining the substrate with the two coating. Hot dip galvanizing is the first steel pickling, in order to remove iron, steel pipe surface after pickling, cleaning by ammonium chloride or zinc chloride solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride aqueous solution tank, and then into the hot dip tank. Hot galvanizing has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. A complex physical and chemical reaction is formed between the steel tube matrix and the molten plating solution to form a corrosion resistant structure with a tight zinc - iron alloy layer. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, it has strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The difference can be seen from the outward appearance that the welded pipe is welded by roll up.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- Resistance welding, as the name suggests, resistance welding is a method of welding by welding electrode after exerting pressure on electrode and utilizing electric current through the contact surface of connector and adjacent zone. High frequency welding: high frequency current through the metal conductor, will produce two kinds of peculiar effects: skin and proximity effects, high frequency welding is the use of these two kinds of effects of steel pipe welding, the effects of the two is based on the high frequency welding metal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range