1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Formula for calculating weight of welded steel pipe:Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.Therefore, the length of 6 meters galvanized steel pipe weighs about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kilograms
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Classification is not the only way, fastener type steel pipe scaffolding is divided by force, and the latter 2 are classified according to the structure.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.Press materialSteel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- In industrial designs, galvanized steel tubes are generally used for laying electric tubes, especially in the case of explosion protection.The benefits of galvanized steel pipe is not easy to damage, can prevent the destruction and damage of environmental forces to a certain extent, a junction box, check for export, export lines and other accessories, construction and maintenance in explosion-proof environment can be exempted from hot work. The disadvantage is higher cost.The PVC tube is less costly, but less impact resistant.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range