1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Water pipes, gas pipes and other collectively known as water gas pipe, generally galvanized steel pipe, so it can be called water and gas pipe. Most of them are welded steel tubes made of low carbon steel.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, not seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, welded seam, how can it be called seamless pipe?. Tell you a method: measurement of wall thickness, multi test several points, if each point, that is because it is cold drawn pipe, seamless pipe, hot rolling, wall thickness may% by sample.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- Seamless steel pipe specifications are: outer diameter, wall thickness, material. Three of these reflect its main features.Welding pipe specifications are: nominal diameter (internal diameter), galvanized or non plated
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- According to the weld shape can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeStraight welded pipe: the production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid developmentSpiral welded pipe: strength ratio of longitudinal welded pipe is high, with a narrow billet production of large diameter pipe, also can use the blank production of the width of the same diameter of different pipe. But with the same length of straight pipe, weld length of 30~100%, and the production rate is low. Therefore, the smaller diameter pipe most used straight large diameter pipe welding, mostly using spiral welding.Dividedagain general welded pipe, galvanized pipe, blowing pipe, wire tube, pipe metric, roller tube, deep well pump, tube for automobile, transformer tube, welding, welding of thin-walled tube shaped tube and spiral welded pipe.General general pipe: pipe used for conveying the low-pressure fluid. Q195A, Q215A and Q235A made of steel. Also can be used for easy welding of mild steel. The other pipe to conduct water pressure, bending and flattening test, have certain requirements on the surface quality, usually the delivery length is 4-10m, often requires a fixed length (or size) of delivery. The specifications of welded pipe with nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter and different pipe wall thickness, according to the provisions of general steel and thicker steel two, steel pipe end is divided according to form of threaded and non threaded two.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range