1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- 25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of the difference:25 of the steel pipe refers to the DN25 tube, the outer diameter of 25mm; 6, in charge of refers to DN20 steel pipe, the outer diameter is 20mm.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Seamless steel pipe is made of solid round tubes and perforated without gaps. The welded pipe is made of steel or strip after welding and has a slit. Generally seamless pipe can be greater pressure on the city.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- 316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions. 316F stainless steel is easy to cut stainless steel with high sulfur content. Good corrosion resistance, easy processing, good smoothness, suitable for axial parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range