1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Thick steel wire pipe is the same wire pipe, but the wire pipe is thin tube, easy to damage, so with thick as the outer diameter can protect the wire tube, so called thick steel wire pipe.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- Steel pipe DN25, PN16, first of all, for this annotation: pipe DN class, often used in welded pipe, such as welded pipe DN25. PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprint
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, then its means of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness), the unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range