1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- In general, steel is divided into two groups according to their chemical composition: carbon steel and alloy steel;(1): carbon steel low carbon steel (C = 0.25%); carbon steel (0.25% < C < 0.60%); high carbon steel (C = 0.60%)(2): alloy steel, low alloy steel (alloy is less than or equal to 5%); in steel (5% < < 10% alloy; high alloy steel (alloy) = 10%)Carbon seamless steel tubes are mostly pipes for mechanical engineering structures and pipes for conveying fluids.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, fastener is the connection between steel pipe and steel pipe, and its form has three kinds, namely right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt fastener
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Stainless steel can not be put together with carbon steel because of galvanic corrosion
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The magnitude of the axial force acting on the steel member is only related to three factors, namely, the strength of the material, the sectional area of A and the longitudinal stability factor of F.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square) pipe etc..
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range