1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprint
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- 25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of the difference:25 of the steel pipe refers to the DN25 tube, the outer diameter of 25mm; 6, in charge of refers to DN20 steel pipe, the outer diameter is 20mm.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Stainless steel can not be put together with carbon steel because of galvanic corrosion
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range