1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe is a product made of two different materials, steel and plastic, and the coefficient of linear expansion between them is quite different. The company is using a new plastic special plastic steel plastic composite pipe company and Nanjing University jointly developed, the polyethylene matrix, adding more than twenty kinds of new materials inside, greatly reduce the plastic coefficient of linear expansion, so as to ensure the steel and plastic composite materials in the reliability of the.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- You can refer to the ASME B31.10, such as the requirements for the SA106GRB seamless steel tube outer diameter of 168.3 x 7.11, specifications can be marked as NPS6 SCH40 SMLS, the real mark should include pressure steel pipe factory name or trademark, and the material level, specifications, standards, wall number, batch number, pressure test (if any), NDE detection (if any)
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- Because the zinc has been plated outside the steel tube, the time for oiling or painting outside is omitted, and the construction is more convenient;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range