1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- The spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for the delivery of pressurized fluid is made of hot rolled steel strips for tube billets, often spirally formed, welded by double submerged arc welding and used for the transmission of pressurized fluid. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing ability and good welding performance. After a rigorous scientific examination and test, it can be used safely. The utility model has the advantages of large caliber of the steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used in the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- That is, according to the production process of different classification, different from hot rolling (expansion) pipe. In the process of expanding the tube or raw material tube, it is processed by multiple cold drawing, usually on single chain or double chain cold drawn machine of 0.5 ~ 100T. Cold rolled steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube, machining pipe, thick wall pipe, small diameter and cold drawn steel tube also includes other tubes, carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, special-shaped wall steel pipe. The outside diameter of cold drawn steel tube wall thickness to 6mm, to 0.25mm, to 5mm diameter thin-walled tube wall thickness is less than 0.25mm in size, accuracy and surface quality were significantly better than the hot (expanding) tube, but by the process control, its diameter and length are limited.
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN represents the path of the tube". Fair represents diameter. Path is the diameter of the fluid through which it should be inside. The diameter may be the outer diameter or the inner diameter. The diameter is only used when the pipe is used for flow through. Fair as long as the garden can be used. According to the requirements of mechanical drawing fair, DN text notes.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Zinc plating has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. The plating solution of galvanized steel matrix and melting the occurrence of complex physical and chemical reaction, the formation of the structure corrosion resistance of Zn Fe alloy layer closely. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, corrosion resistance, submit amendmentsTherefore, under the water or the environment is more humid, it is recommended to use galvanized steel pipe to make the lighting pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range