1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- Q235 refers to the material yield stress of 235MPa carbon steel, because of its low price, good machining and welding performance, it is generally used for welding structural parts. Of course, the unimportant parts can be used for it.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal interference weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- This is different in different fields, in fact, the combination of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe becomes plastic steel pipe.The steel plastic pipe is in the internal and external combined with a layer of plastic pipe material and obtained a pipe, it has high mechanical strength, the steel pipe has the advantages of high impact resistance, and corrosion resistance of plastic material, has the advantages of high and low grade health fluid resistance and scaling.The steel pipe used by our company is produced by Benxi Steel, which is well known both at home and abroad. It has the advantages of low phosphorus, low sulfur and high mechanical performance. It can meet the requirements of users.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Structurally:A rigid waterproof sleeve is welded with a water stop ring outside the steel pipe;The flexible waterproof casing pipe is welded on the outside of the 3 side wing ring, 4 screw buckle, inside a welding piece with a rubber ring, the outside and do a flange, with 4 double head bolt, welding a steel pipe, the pipe installed, the flange is installed. The screw fastening, tightening the apron is bigger, more Water Leakage, generally in the waterproof requirements of relatively high places, such as the pool of water.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- For seamless steel pipes or nonferrous metal pipes, the outer diameter * wall thickness shall be marked".For example, 108 x 4 phi, Phi can be omitted. Some steel tubes in China, ISO and Japan adopt wall thickness to indicate the thickness of steel pipe. The method for the specification of such steel tubes is pipe outer diameter * wall thickness. For example, Phi 60.5 * 3.8.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- Because the zinc has been plated outside the steel tube, the time for oiling or painting outside is omitted, and the construction is more convenient;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range