1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- At present, in our country, 300MW or 600MW or more large capacity sub critical and supercritical thermal power boilers are designed or imported abroad. Membrane internal wall tubes are widely used in membrane water wall.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- In general, steel is divided into two groups according to their chemical composition: carbon steel and alloy steel;(1): carbon steel low carbon steel (C = 0.25%); carbon steel (0.25% < C < 0.60%); high carbon steel (C = 0.60%)(2): alloy steel, low alloy steel (alloy is less than or equal to 5%); in steel (5% < < 10% alloy; high alloy steel (alloy) = 10%)Carbon seamless steel tubes are mostly pipes for mechanical engineering structures and pipes for conveying fluids.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Ordinary carbon steel wire bushings (GB3640-88) are industrial and civil construction, installation of machinery, equipment and other electrical installation works for the protection of electric wire.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- In the connection work, strengthening ring joint stiffness, high bearing capacity and no parts through the tube, it is especially suitable for the small diameter steel tube concrete column structure, complex engineering projects, especially those in the pump sending pouring construction method, which is more important, it has a basic guarantee strictly for the quality of concrete construction. When concrete columns with larger diameter, ring type joint construction steel is large strengthened, so as to make the project construction become more complex, and the connection between the longitudinal rebars becomes cumbersome.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- The main use of steel wire brush and other tools to polish the surface of the steel, you can remove loose or tilted skin, rust, welding slag and so on. Manual tool derusting can reach Sa2 level, power tools derusting can reach Sa3 level, if the surface of the steel attached to the solid oxide sheet, tool rust removal effect is not ideal, can not reach the corrosion protection requirements of the anchor depth.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- HBB glass fiber reinforced plastic cable protection tube is suitable for power, communication and communication cables laying protection pipes in all kinds of occasions. Especially in the traffic crossing through cable and cable bridge across the river, the use of the special environment, more fully reflects its simple construction, high strength performance, widely used in the construction of infrastructure, transportation, electricity, communications and other fields of Civil Aviation Airport
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two kinds: seamless steel pipe is ingot or tube billet, through the perforation made capillary, and then by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawn made, so seamless steel pipe is divided into hot-rolled and cold drawn two categories. Welded steel pipe is through the steel plate or steel strip after bending forming, and then welded to make, according to the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two kinds. It is obvious that seamless welded pipe has no weld and that welded steel pipe has weld line.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range