Order On-line Tracking
1. 550C steel wire reinforced fiberglass cloth
4. Thermal insulation
Steel Wire Reinforced Fiberglass Cloth Description:
1. Made of continuous C glass or E glass filament texturized yarns, they demonstrate a better insulation properties and greater fullness.
2. Insulating properties depend upon conductivity and radiation and these are influenced by the fabric construction.
3. It is the ideal substitue of the asbestos cloth.
4. It can resist 450-550C.
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
1. Usage and ingredient
E-glass woven roving is a schistose double faces reinforcement fabric that is weaved into from roving in directly.
E-glass fiber fabric (thin fabrics with thickness from 0.025 to 0.09mm) is suitable for electrical isolation mica product, wax cloth as the reinforcement materials.
E-glass woven roving applys to all kinds of polyester reinforcement system, (such as unsaturated polyester resin, vinylite,epoxy resin and phenolic resin.
E-glass woven roving is a high performance reinforcement material. It is widely used in hand lay-up and machinery processing products, (such as vessel, container, airplane and vehicle component, furniture, athletic facilities and other industry.
Warp and weft yarns are parallel arrangement as flat situation, with uniform tension;
Fiber is aligned with large consistency, stable and easy operation;
Good moldability, fast and complete wet out in resins, resulting in high productivity;
Good transparency and high strength of composite products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|