||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot-rolling mill: Equipment on which solidified steel preheated to a high temperature is continuously rolled between two rotating cylinders.
Hot rolled steel actually reconfigures itself during the cooling process, giving the finished product looser tolerances than the original material and when compared to cold rolled steel products. Hot rolled steel is more malleable, allowing it to be forced into a variety of different shapes.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- Like others said about Stainless Steel, plus if bleach accidentally touched it, it will leave a permanent scar, Stainless Steel can be cleaned with water and soap then with baby oil. White will be better.
- Q:is magnetic steel hygenic to produce stainless steel utensils?
- Magnetic steel rusts. That's why kitchenware is often made out of stainless. You can't turn magnetic steel into stainless, sorry. Metalurgy is a complicated subject, and is all about different alloys. It's far too involved to explain in a few paragraphs here, but no, they're not interchangeable in this case unless you want to produce kitchenware that rusts.
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- if you are a good player they say steel shaft is better. more consistent. I prefer graphite its lighter and I can flip my wrists easier.
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Not necessarily as most concrete buildings are steel re-inforced anyway. As for durable, if talking time based, no, because steel will corrode and concrete will not. The good thing about concrete is that it has good load bearing capability over wide spans whereas steel will bend unless properly supported. Concrete is cheaper also....
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- perfluorooctanoic acid is a chemical used to make nonstick cookware. It has been shown to cause cancer in lab animals. The epa has asked companies that use that chemical to phase it out of the cookware, just in case. But it has not been shown to cause cancer in humans. Stainless is not known to cause any type of health problems. Cast iron is healthier and anodized aluminum is great too.
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:What oil to use on knife steel?
- There are several grades of steel and other types of metals used in knives. Like another user said, if it is something like 420 Stainless Steel (a very common knife steel grade), then you should not have to worry about it rusting. I still apply oil to my stainless steel knives though to keep the action smooth. Non-stainless will require oil to prevent rust if you are planning on using them heavily. There is a such thing as knife oil and you can find it online. A lot of car or sportting lubricants will work though. I use Rem Oil, a popular gun oil that you can find at Wally World for about $3 a can. Disassemble your knife. Use a solvent and a cleaning solution to clean off the old oil, dirt, and gunk. I use Hoppes solvent (a solvent that can be found at Wal-Mart for a few bucks) and either pour it into a small shot-glass and dip a toothbrush in it, dampen a wash-rag with it, or pour some in the cap and dab a cotton swab on it. Using one of these tools, I swab down my knives completely, focusing mainly on moving parts and parts of the knife that experiences high abrasion (the lock of a liner lock knife for example). Then I spray it down with Rem Oil. Reassemble the knife and let it sit overnight. The next day, I'll rub off any excess oil from the grips. Usually though, the knife is ready to rock the moment I reassemble it. So that's cleaning knives in a nutshell: take it apart, clean off the old oil and dirt, re-oil it with gun oil, then put it back together.
- Q:what is the difference between white steel and blue steel in reference to sushi knives?
- Actually okorder.com/
- Q:Is there a good cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
- Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaning Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well.This also works well for general kitchen cleaning.Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing.=)
- Q:Is 1045 steel pretty good for a knife blade?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range