||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot-rolling mill: Equipment on which solidified steel preheated to a high temperature is continuously rolled between two rotating cylinders.
Hot rolled steel actually reconfigures itself during the cooling process, giving the finished product looser tolerances than the original material and when compared to cold rolled steel products. Hot rolled steel is more malleable, allowing it to be forced into a variety of different shapes.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Are scandium revolvers as durable as steel?
- Not that I have ever heard. I have a pd340 thats about 3 yrs old, has about a thousand .38 rounds through it with no noticable loosening of the crane or anything. FWIW, the weight savings in a J frame is only a few ounces over an airweight, but the cost is almost double. Check out the SW 638 or 438.
- Q:what are surgical steel earrings?
- It means they are hypoallergenic.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:how can i wax corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:Is steel core ammo legal in Oklahoma?
- You can legally buy chinese steel core and 855 5.56 which is also steel core. That's on the federal level. I don't know about your state in particular but ammo peircing ammo is illegal but there are different grades of steel. If that were the case I couldn't buy Bugarian steel cased light ball in 7.62x54R.
- Q:wii? red steel?
- red okorder.com. I think it deservs a rental
- Q:Besides stainless steel....?
- silver, white gold, and platinum match the color of stainless steel the best. they last long, too ;)
- Q:What were some steel advances in industries? 10 points!?
- The single most important important advance in steel production was learning to accurately control carbon content. This was done through the Bessemer Process in which air was blown through molten iron to burn out impurities and excess carbon. Low carbon iron (wrought iron) could be easily worked into shapes. Medium carbon iron could be cast into useful and durable shapes. High carbon steel could be used for structural uses (beams and girders). Adding alloys such as nickel and silicon could produce very tough steels and steels resistant to rust. Adding vanadium to steel engine parts allowed Ford to produce finely machined engines in huge numbers with existing machinery.
- Q:Does stainless steel turn brown or bronze?
- First check if the Stainless Steel is solid or just some base metal plated with SS. SS has many SAE steel grades(304,316,316L,etc) but in general most will not rust if you do not immerse in sea/salt water over long period. Some can tone to grey over time but IMO that will only add more aesthetic value to the necklace. Yes, you can shower wearing SS because sometimes I also do that wearing my SS dive watches.
- Q:How does stainless steel soap work?
- Many metals have germicidal qualities. Silver is the strongest germicide of the metals, but a sterling silver bar of soap would be expensive and it would tarnish. The tarnish would actually not affect the silver's ability to kill bacteria, but it would look bad and the tarnish would turn your hands black, so people wouldn't want to use it. Many people even take silver internally in the form of Colloidal Silver, but Colloidal Silver is very controversial. Yes, it kills many bacteria, but it can also cause a person's skin to permanently turn blue...a condition called Argyria. Brass actually is a better germicide than stainless steel...but again this is a cosmetic problem. Brass tarnishes, so people wouldn't want to use it. Stainless steel is actually a very weak germicide, but even steel has some ability to kill germs. Stainless steel also removes fish odor. My son has a stainless steel bar that he takes along when he fishes to remove the fish smell from his hands. There's nothing magical about the bar...a stainless steel spatula would would just as well, but the bar is more convenient to carry. I'm not sure if this is scientific enough or not. -
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range