1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Zinc plating has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. The plating solution of galvanized steel matrix and melting the occurrence of complex physical and chemical reaction, the formation of the structure corrosion resistance of Zn Fe alloy layer closely. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, corrosion resistance, submit amendmentsTherefore, under the water or the environment is more humid, it is recommended to use galvanized steel pipe to make the lighting pipe.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In the plastic coated galvanized steel pipe inside the plastic coated manufacturing method. The thickness of the internal plastic is thin, which is equal to a plastic skin.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt it
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- X ray flaw detection: 100% X ray industrial television inspection of internal and external weld seams, and image processing system is adopted to ensure the sensitivity of flaw detection.8. press test: the steel pipe is tested by root test on the water pressure test machine to ensure the test pressure of the steel pipe to meet the standard requirement.9. chamfering flat head: the qualified steel pipe is processed at the end of the pipe to achieve the required size of the end of the pipe10. final inspection: ultrasonic and X ray inspection, and magnetic particle inspection at the end of pipe to check for welding problems and pipe end defects.11., marking: qualified steel pipe for oil, in order to prevent corrosion, and according to user requirements for marking.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, then its means of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness), the unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Watch from outside:The rigid waterproof sleeve is made up of steel bushing and wing ring, and the structure is simple;The flexible waterproof sleeve mainly consists of flange sleeve, sealing ring, flange, pressure plate, wing ring, bolt and nut. The structure is complicated.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Pipe installation without conversion, because in the same standard in the same diameter connecting dimensions of the same nominal pressure level of the same, and the same material have the same diameter, the nominal diameter of the purpose is to facilitate connectivity
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Safety net with dense green net, safety net of flame retardant standards GB, and safety net of flame retardant performance detection for lighter lit mesh 12 seconds after leaving the fire, flame retardant, continued burning of not more than 4S. The application of 9MM safety net rope, rope, nylon rope woven, each network should be able to withstand the impact of the national standard 1.6KN test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range