1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Thick steel wire pipe is the same wire pipe, but the wire pipe is thin tube, easy to damage, so with thick as the outer diameter can protect the wire tube, so called thick steel wire pipe.
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- The specification specifies that the duty ratio of multiple conductors through the pipe laying shall not exceed 20%, and the straight-line distance shall not exceed 30 meters. The distance shall be shortened by the elbow, and the specifications or handbooks can be checked in detail
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel tubes will not rust in principle.... Batch rust with weak acid water immersion, individual can use steel wire brush brush on it.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- Galvanized pipe: InchSeamless steel tube, welded pipe, nonferrous metal pipe, etc.: outer diameter x wall thickness
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN (nominal diameter) 250 is generally the industry said 273, welded steel pipe (spiral steel pipe) thickness is generally between 6-8mm, more common.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- The theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes is 1.075kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range