Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering high quality Steel Round Bar GB Q235 Q195 5-100MM Hot Rolled High Quality at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1) Suitable for making various strong cutting tool abrasion resistance, impact resistance.
2) Used to produce all kinds of high hard and super hard saw blade, drill, tap, broach, gear hob and various kinds of milling cutter.
3) Used for advanced punching die, screw die, and the toughness and complicated shape of the punch, etc.
4) Is used for cold forging die and drawing mode, etc.
5) Recommended watchcase factory, screw factory and other cold stamping products industry use.
OKorder's Steel Round Bar GB Q235 Q195 5-100MM Hot Rolled High Quality are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1. Grade: GB, JIS, ASTM, EN
2. Grade: Q235, SS400, A36, S235JR
3. Diameter and mass: As below
4. Material: Mild Steel
5. Heat treatment of high quality steel:
Fire: Isothermal annealing temperature is 800 ~ 880 °C, with 10 ~ 20 °C, the furnace cooling to about 600 °C, hardness above HB269.
Preheat temperature: 730-730 °C
Quenching temperature: 1190-1210 °C
Tempering temperature: 540-595 °C
Cold drawn, hardness 285 HBS
Cold drawn after annealing condition, hardness 277 HBS
Quenching methods: oil quenching, air cooling or salt bath quenching
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q3: Can stainless steel rust?
A3: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|