Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Strength Details
|Place of Origin:|
Steel Plate,hot rolled
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Advantage
1.Professional manufacture with more than 50 years history
2. Lower price with best quality
3.Short delivery time
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Specification
ASTM , GB ,DIN ,JIS ,EN ...
thickness : 5-200mm
length : 1000~12000mm or as request
It is widely used in Building Construction,Bridge, ,Vehicles Components,
hipping,High pressure container,Boiler,Large Structure steel etc
Hot-rolled, controlled rolling, normalizing or as required
HIC, SSC, SPWHT, as required
Mill Test Certificate with shipment
T/T , L/C, West union and Other
7-15 days after your deposit and depend on quantity
standard sea packing or as request
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Pictures
- Q:How can the offset film affixed to the cold-rolled steel sheet be removed?
- 1, with paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few times on the clean.2. Use acetone. Method ibid. Less and thoroughly, and best of all, it removes the residual gum quickly, easily, and more efficiently than the essence.
- Q:What does galvanized steel sheet "-PPGI" mean?
- Prepainted, galvanised, steel abbreviation for galvanized coated steel (plate / strip).PPGI is the coating of steel (galvanized, zinc plated, nickel plated, etc.) for surface chemical treatment (degreasing, phosphating, chromium, hydrochloric acid passivation), and then coated with paint, and then baked products.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Paint matching1. The paint preparation system used for galvanized steel in soaking or humid environment must be alkali resistant and can not be saponified. Therefore, it is advisable to choose epoxy type coating. Best with epoxy zinc yellow primer.2, for exposure in the dry environment of galvanized steel, zinc yellow epoxy primer can be used with acrylic polyurethane topcoat, or intermediate epoxy zinc chromate primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + fluorocarbon topcoat with ultra weatherability, long service life of the supporting scheme.In short, surface treatment is very important, considering the durability of galvanized parts, it is recommended to use the above two kinds of matching paint to ensure the normal service life and reduce the cost of intermediate maintenance.
- Q:What does "rolled steel" mean?.
- The surface of the rolling material is not original, and the price of the calendering material is relatively low. The calender material is generally applied to the surface which is not very high or is the surface treatment field.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Grade: the cases of Q235-A F, said the sigma s Note: Q is more than 235MPa grade yield strength of A grade (ABCD four), F boiling steel characteristics: low price, process performance (such as welding and excellent cold formability). Applications: general engineering structures and general mechanical parts. Such as Q235 can make bolts, nuts, pins, hooks and less important mechanical parts, as well as the construction of the thread steel, steel, steel and so on
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- By definition, ingot or billet is difficult to deform under normal temperature, easy processing, generally heated to 1100 to 1250 DEG C for rolling, the rolling process of hot rolled steel rolling. Most are called hot method. But because the surface under high temperature steel is easy to produce iron oxide, the surface roughness of hot rolled steel, size fluctuation so large, smooth surface, precise size, good mechanical properties of the hot rolled steel, semi-finished or finished products and raw materials for the production of cold rolling method. Under normal temperature, generally understood as cold, from the metal science point of view, the boundaries of cold rolling and hot rolling should be differentiated by the recrystallization temperature is lower than rolling recrystallization. The temperature is higher than the recrystallization temperature of cold rolling, rolling for hot rolled steel. The recrystallization temperature is 450 ~ 600 degrees. The difference: the simple point that 1, cold rolled plate surface has a certain gloss hand feels smooth, Similar to that used for drinking water is very common, such as hot rolled.2 steel cup without pickling treatment, is on the market and many are similar to ordinary steel plate surface, rusty surface is red, the surface of the rusty purple black (iron oxide).The performance advantages of cold rolled plate and strip is: 1, high precision, cold rolled strip thickness not more than 0.01~0.03mm.2, thinner, cold rolled steel strip rolling thickness 0.001mm hot rolling; now the thin can reach 0.78mm.3, the surface quality is more superior, cold rolled steel plate can even produce mirror surface; and the surface of hot rolled plate there are defects such as pitting of iron oxide,.4, cold rolled plate can be adjusted according to the running properties such as tensile strength and technological properties such as stamping performance requirements of the user.
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel. Is that correct?
- A steel strip is also a coil, usually a narrow strip, also known as a steel strip.
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate or iron plate?
- In metallurgy, iron, pure iron, is not available in actual industrial production. Iron is a very active chemical element, which oxidizes rapidly in the air at room temperature. This is like some people say we have not seen the real 'aluminum' exposure to aluminum elements in the air immediately oxidized alumina, so we see in the normal is covered on the surface of alumina aluminum complex, real aluminum and we do not see. The activity of iron is second only to that of aluminum.
- Q:The difference between steel edge sealing strip and steel plate putty water stop belt
- The steel sealing strip is made of pure steel plate and can be divided into galvanized steel sheet, ordinary steel plate and stainless steel water stop belt.The steel plate putty water stop belt is covered with butyl rubber. The main material is a kind of rubber and plastic material with good aging resistance. It has a strong self adhesion, and it does not run in summer. Low temperature in winter, no brittle, and has excellent water, acid and alkali resistance and aging resistance, long service life, the product itself non-toxic, good environment. In order to withstand certain bending and pressure. There are 0.4 or 0.6mm steel plates in the center. The steel plate putty water stopping belt can provide reliable waterproof and anti-seepage function to the building joint. Steel plate putty water stop series products include various specifications and types of products, and can produce various types of steel sheet, putty, water stop belt according to user requirements, to meet the actual needs of the project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range