Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Strength Details
|Place of Origin:|
Steel Plate,hot rolled
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Advantage
1.Professional manufacture with more than 50 years history
2. Lower price with best quality
3.Short delivery time
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Specification
ASTM , GB ,DIN ,JIS ,EN ...
thickness : 5-200mm
length : 1000~12000mm or as request
It is widely used in Building Construction,Bridge, ,Vehicles Components,
hipping,High pressure container,Boiler,Large Structure steel etc
Hot-rolled, controlled rolling, normalizing or as required
HIC, SSC, SPWHT, as required
Mill Test Certificate with shipment
T/T , L/C, West union and Other
7-15 days after your deposit and depend on quantity
standard sea packing or as request
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Pictures
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- The difference is that an ordinary steel plate is painted with antirust paint and one is made of stainless steelThe same is true of steel, steel and steelIt's essentially different
- Q:What do you pay attention to?
- Considering the quality factor, quality of the primer must have good corrosion resistance, and the old paint film or metal layer has good adhesion, excellent filling force, smooth surface; from the construction perspective, quality should be applied to the body of the primer, vehicle repair and local repair; from the view of time and operation high quality, primer volatilization and shorter drying time and simple mixed paint; considering body material, quality repair primer should be used for the old paint, aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel, fiber, plastic products, hard wood, putty and other substrates.
- Q:How much is a steel sheet per square meter?
- The influence of steel prices, in addition to material related, but also with the thickness of the steel plate, thin steel plate prices will be more expensive
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- The difference between cold rolling and hot rolling is not in the smelting process, but in the temperature at which the steel is rolled, or the temperature at which the steel is rolled. When the final rolling temperature is lower than the recrystallization temperature of steel, it becomes cold rolled steel. Hot rolled steel is easy to roll and has high rolling efficiency, but the steel is oxidized under hot rolling and the surface of the product is black and gray.
- Q:What is the width of carbon steel coil and the width of stainless steel coil, one is 1250 and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between Q235A steel and Q235B steel?
- Materials Q235A and Q235B belong to carbon structural steel. In the national standard GB700-88, the distinction between Q235A and Q235B material mainly in the carbon content of steel, the material is Q235A of steel, carbon content between 0.14-0.22%, Q235B of carbon content of steel between 0.12-0.20%;
- Q:What is called steel plate sanding process?
- The friction requirement of high strength bolts on the joint surface is accomplished by sand blasting.
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- Normalizing, also known as normalizing, is to heat the workpiece between 727 and 912 degrees Celsius. 40~60min, after a period of heat preservation, is removed from the furnace and cooled by air or by spray, spray, or blow cooling. Its purpose is to make grain refinement and carbide distribution homogenization, to remove the internal stress of materials.
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- Steel sheet pile along the axis inclination is large, using special pile to correct, special-shaped pile is usually narrow width and width greater than or less than the standard width of sheet pile, pile can be shaped according to the actual inclination of welding; inclination is small can also use the winch or hoist and steel cable pile will reverse pull again hammer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range