Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Strength Details
|Place of Origin:|
Steel Plate,hot rolled
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Steel Q550 CDF Plate High Advantage
1.Professional manufacture with more than 50 years history
2. Lower price with best quality
3.Short delivery time
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Specification
ASTM , GB ,DIN ,JIS ,EN ...
thickness : 5-200mm
length : 1000~12000mm or as request
It is widely used in Building Construction,Bridge, ,Vehicles Components,
hipping,High pressure container,Boiler,Large Structure steel etc
Hot-rolled, controlled rolling, normalizing or as required
HIC, SSC, SPWHT, as required
Mill Test Certificate with shipment
T/T , L/C, West union and Other
7-15 days after your deposit and depend on quantity
standard sea packing or as request
Steel Q550 CDF Plate Pictures
- Q:STCC what's the quality of the cold rolled steel sheet?
- Cold rolled steel: rolled without heating at room temperature (strictly speaking below the recrystallization temperature).
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- As the name suggests, hot rolling, rolling temperature is high, so the deformation resistance is small, can achieve large deformation in rolling steel plate. For example, the general continuous casting slab thickness is about 230mm, and after roughing mill and finishing mill, the final thickness of 1~20mm. at the same time, because the steel plate width thickness ratio is small, the size precision is relatively low, not easy appear the flatness problem, mainly to control the convexity. For the organization required, generally through controlled rolling and cooling control is realized, microstructure and mechanical properties of the rolling temperature, finishing temperature and coiling temperature to control strip finishing. Cold, generally in the heating process is not open before rolling. However, because the strip thickness is small, it is easy to appear the flatness problem. Moreover, after cold rolling is finished, therefore, in order to control the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of steel strip, using a lot of tedious process. The cold rolling production line, equipment, process complex With the user to improve the shape and surface quality of the strip size precision, plate, cold rolling mill control model, L1 and L2 system, the shape control means relative to hot. And temperature is one of the important control index of rolls and strip.
- Q:How much is 2 millimeters per square meter?
- With the development of science and technology and industry, put forward higher requirements on the materials, such as high strength, high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, corrosion resistance, wear and other special physical and chemical properties, carbon steel has not fully meet the requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Molding (Injection) refers to the process of heating and melting material from the high pressure into the mold cavity, after cooling and curing, to obtain forming products. This method is suitable for mass production of complicated parts, and it is one of the important processing methods. The injection molding process can be broadly divided into the following 6 stages: mold injection - pressure holding - cooling - mold opening - product removal, and the process can be repeated to produce products continuously.
- Q:What kind of material does ordinary steel plate refer to in steel market?
- Wear resistance and special electromagnetic properties, carbon steel in this respect is relatively poor, because in the manufacture of this kind of steel plate, often to maintain good toughness, so we reduced the iron element to join. Not as a result of the steel sheet in abrasion resistance and special electromagnetic aspects is very weak, but the alloy plate is different because adding other alloying elements, which makes the original in iron deficiency situation has been greatly improved this is better for some special requirements of customers.
- Q:What is a water stop steel plate?
- The joint position is called the new and old concrete construction joints, the waterproof concrete belongs to the weak links, increase the sealing plate, the water along the slit Jiecha position of the new and old concrete permeability met when the sealing plate can not leaking, sealing steel plays a role to cut off the water penetration path. In time, the steel plate is penetrated along the gap between the water stopping steel plate and the concrete, and the water stopping steel plate has a certain width, and the seepage path of the water is prolonged, and the utility model can also play a waterproof role.
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel. Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:How much is one meter for laser cutting steel plates?
- The length and width are smaller than 300MM and the thickness is less than 12MM, because of good nesting material, we provide. By weight, the carbon steel is 8~9 yuan per kilogram and the quantity is large, 7~8 yuan per kilogram.
- Q:Can the steel sheet pile retaining structure be watertight and impervious?
- If the channel is certainly not, but Larson type steel sheet pile is able to, and the effect is not bad.
- Q:What kind of steel plate is Q234?
- There is no Q234 steel plate type. It is Q235 low carbon structural steel plate brand.Q235:Q, the yield point of the initial letter, representing the yield point; 235, the yield point value 235MPa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range