stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- This is not specified. Do you want to make 201 or 304?. You can measure the size of the bag you want. Double fold (usually 10MM), such as length, width, and thickness of the package. Go and ask someone to do it for you. If fitted, use a glass or spot weld.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet can be replaced by 201 stainless steel.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel friends are many, there are some differences in color, but not very good to distinguish. Can be judged according to the magnetic (magnet test): magnetic was 202 (ferritic stainless steel) magnetic or nonmagnetic small is 304 (stainless steel), are generally magnetic, but strength difference.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- BurnthroughReasons: 1. The welding current is too large;The welding parts overheated;3 butt gap is too large;The welding arc is slow, long residence time.Hazard: 1. Poor surface qualityThe burn below often have pores slag pits.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range