||Q215,200 Series,300 Series,SS400-SS490
||As customer's requirement
||zero spangle, minimum spangle
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications. Production of cold formed corrugated sheets and profiles for roofing, cladding, decking, tiles, sandwich walls, rainwater protective systems, air conditioning duct as well as electrical appliances and engineering.
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- Steel is usually stable in performance. One thing is that the environment should be dry, not rain, because the damp environment is easy to rust. As long as it's in a dry room, it's basically no problem.
- Q:steel or vinyl siding?
- Steel okorder.com and pick your colors from there. just choose a setting and clickdrag your colors
- Q:Infi steel tactical folders?
- infi is a brand name steel. They have it specially made and the composition is supposed to be a secret though it is similar to 52100. I have used knives from Busse and their sister company Swamprat Knives. Both companies make good knives, even if their advertising may be a bit odd. They are pricey, but are also very good knives with good steel and ergonomics. If you have the money they are a good option. I don't know if Swamprat still makes knives, but I have a 4'' folder from them in s30v that is great. Benchmade makes some great knives as well, though not nearly a custom as Busse. Take a look at the 913, a 3.6'' D2 blade that was a spring release and G10 handle for a good price. An excellent knife.
- Q:what happen if carbon steel is exposed to an oxygen?
- Blowing oxygen or air rich in oxygen through molten carbon steel is a way of lowering the carbon content. The properties of carbon steel depend very much on the carbon content . too much and it is very brittle. It is all governed by a complex phase diagram. If the steel isn't actually melted, then only insignificant effects at the surface will occur.
- Q:stainless steel refrigerator that doesn't leave fingerprints?
- Monochromatic Stainless Steel Definition
- Q:what material could replace iron or steel?
- at first you're able to desire to understand the elementary distinction b/w iron and steel. Iron is an ingredient on a similar time as steel is an alloy made via including an impurity carbon in very small quantity to molten style iron. 2d steel has many advantages over iron as that's immune to rusting style air and moisture, additionally it may desire to be made extra stressful via adjusting carbon content fabric. third Bronze is a steel alloy consisting mostly of copper, generally with tin because of the fact the main additive, yet each and every so often with different aspects such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminum, or silicon. So steel and iron are 2 numerous issues, one is alloy and one is ingredient. And steel and Bronze are 2 diverse alloys. steel of mostly iron and Bronze mostly of Copper. wish it helped...... stay long and prosper!
- Q:which is heavier: concrete or steel?
- Steel is heavier than concrete for the same volume, however steel buildings are generally lighter. This is because steel buildings utilize high strength of steel, so volume of steel in steel buildings is much smaller than volume of concrete in concrete buildings. In another words in steel buildings much less volume of material is needed for the same strength compared to concrete buildings.
- Q:Where to buy silicon steel?
- Electrical Steel Suppliers
- Q:How strong is 440 steel on a katana?
- You were seriously ripped off. I own a 440 stainless sword that I paid $29 for on eBay. It ain't a half bad sword actually, and like you said, I have never failed to cut straw mats with it. The 440 stainless is about as good as you can get without paying for a folded steel katana. However, I also own a Bugei company folded steel katana and the difference is night and day. The balance is better, the edge is incredible (you could literally shave with it) and there's just something....ELSE. There's a different FEEL. It's like the difference between using a tool and a weapon. As far as the shingami, again, you were ripped off. You can buy a traditional shingami from eBay and actually get it from a reputable company and not take your chances with the stuff you find at a mall. Even then, you will only pay maybe $50-$75 for a good set including shipping. Generally speaking, nothing you get from a mall or COULD get from a mall will be as good as something from a reputable company like Bugei. However, like in the case of your katana, some things might be good ENOUGH for you. However, you do need to look around and do some price checking before you drop that much money for anything. Hope this helps... Sensei Cox
- Q:What is mild steel and what items are made from it?
- not really. Coins aren't usually made from steel (e.g. an US cent is mainly zinc which will melt with releasing toxic fumes while welding), spoons are usually stainless steel (which is not mild steel), bottle caps can be steel but also aluminum. Fasteners can be made from a wide variety of metals. Generally mild steel is steel with a relatively low content of carbon (2%) which makes it easier to weld. It's used a lot for structure in building (e.g. rebar). Mild steel is also cheaper than other kinds of steel. Tools are usually made from high carbon steel. Generally I'd recommend to go to the scrap yard and pick up some shapes and pieces you like if you don't mind having to clean the rust off. Most will be mild steel. Welding small and thin pieces is much more challenging than welding larger pieces of metal. You are more likely to melt a bottle cap than weld it. Also your steel needs to be clean (no paint, sandblast or brush rust off). I would highly recommend to talk your project over with your teacher before you get all frustrated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range