||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot Rolled SteelA rolling process at temperatures over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit is use to create hot
rolled steel. Steel products in Massachusetts that have been processed in this manner will have a
blue-gray finish that feels rough to the touch.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- How about graphite in your 3,4,5 irons and lightweight steel in your scoring clubs. You can swingweight them all the same so you will have a consistent feel through out the entire set and you will get extra help getting the ball in the air with the long irons and extra stability in the scoring clubs. And you save money by not having to put graphite in the entire set. As a beginner the clubs you get now may not suit you as you progress and your swing evolves so keep this in mind when buying a set of irons.
- Q:223 steel cased ammo?
- You can. A steel case is cheaper to make than a brass case, resulting in cheaper ammo, in wich they normaly use cheap, corrosive loadings. So steel cased stuff will normally be very dirty to shoot. Clean your gun after shooting and you will be fine. The story of them wearing the extractor is crap, however: the extractor is made of a steel way harder than the cheapo-steel the case is made of. It wonný scrach it. Even if it would, considering the amount of money you save with the cheap ammo like bear and wolf, changing the extractor once in a while would still be saving you a ton of money.
- Q:Steel Cut Oatmeal vs Old Fashioned?
- Steel Cut Oats Steel-cut oats are whole oat kernels cut into small chunks rather than being smashed flat as in oatmeal. This gives the oats more of a chew texture and also slows both cooking time and digestion time. That means that they have a lower glycemic index and are thus preferable for increasing satiety, lowering the insulin response to the meal, and keeping blood sugar levels from peaking. This also results in delaying hunger so a person is less likely to snack or get overly hungry before the next meal. Here is how I like to cook oats for breakfast. Ingredients 1/2 cup Dry steel cut oats 1 cup Water (You may want a little more than a cup, experiment to your liking) 2 T Raisins (optional or replace with chopped dried apricots etc.) 2 T Ground flax meal (optional, but high in healthy n-3 fatty acids and fiber) Salt to your taste (try Lite salt to lower sodium intake) 2T Sunflower seeds or almonds 1 cup Fresh berries or a banana Directions Heat water to a boil. While water is heating, add the salt, raisins, and flax meal. When the water boils, add the steel cut oats. Stir once. Turn heat down to simmer and cook covered for 7-8 minutes. Provides two small servings. Double for large servings or small servings for 4 people. Serve and eat while hot. Add soy milk or low fat milk. Slice fresh fruit on top to add extra flavor. My wife likes banana slices. I like fresh berries, peaches, or sugar free applesauce. For extra crunch sprinkle almonds or sunflower seeds on top.
- Q:Steel Estimating Question?
- That is a little tough to answer given the details. I will try to answer it as best I can. You can send me a message if you need further help and I can get some more details from you. If it is a 6 million dollar project, that is about $428/sf - (6 million divided by 14,000 sf). $428 is a little bit higher end then say, just a Walmart which is a block and steel box. Assuming you have a concrete slab on the first floor, metal deck on the second floor, with steel beams and open web joists framing, steel columns and steel roof framing with a metal deck roof.... you could be approx 10-15% of the total 6 million. Now, this would include the structural steel, not light gauge steel framing for walls. It sounds like you are looking for structural steel, not metal stud framing. Hopefully this helps, I can check back to this thread later to see if you've had to add any more details.
- Q:which sounds better, nylon or steel string?
- It rather relies upon on what type of music you're enjoying, nylon string guitars have a mellow, softer tone than steel strings, the feel of the nylon strings (a minimum of to me) are reliable, in my opinion, i might ought to declare nylon is extra suitable, large for finger choosing and a effective tone. once you're searching for a guitar, you are able to flow out to a close-by guitar save, and attempt the two out for your self, in straight forward terms then will you comprehend for specific.
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
- Q:Lyrics to steel driving man?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:does this density are same for all type of steel? re : 7850kg/cu.m?
- 90% of the steels used today are plain mild carbon steels consisting of iron with less than 1% carbon content and as such have a density of about 7750 kg/cubic meter. Some special steels which have a significant percentage of alloying elements such as chrome or manganese or other elements will have greater density bringing the steel up to about 8000 kg / cubic meter. There are a greater many factors influencing the exact density of a steel. Even for steels of exactly the same content of iron , carbon and other alloying elements, there may be a difference ( very small mind you ) in density due to work hardening. The difference in this case is due to movement of dislocations which become locked in the grain boundaries and this forms a more dense crystal structure. For this same reason, the theoretical density of steel (which does not take into account dislocations) is greater than the measured density of steel.
- Q:difference between titanium and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is more corrosion resistant than steel and titanium is more corrosion resitant and lighter. However, titanium is more prone to picking up (scratches caused by normal tools creating scratches and leading to stress fractures). The Lockheed Blackbird had to have tools treated lithium grease (i could be wrong) to prevent this. I'd stick with stainless steel as i think any titanium exhaust you can buy will be a titanium composite due to its cost
- Q:Does steel have water in it?
- When moist air comes in contact with the cooler steel, the water vapor changes to a liquid or condenses. Steel is made of iron and carbon, not water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range