DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:Is steel core ammo legal in Oklahoma?
- If it is the same stuff I have seen before it is NOT AP stuff. The steel core is a mild steel that is used as a filler to give the bullet a longer bearing surface by reducing the weight that would have been the additional lead core. If the bullet was filled with all lead it would be over the weight desired for the load OR the projectile would be shorter making it less stable in flight. Also lead is a more costly metal to use than the cheap mild steel that China is producing. Anyone that has bought a tool at Wally World, BLOWES, Or HOMERS DESPOT in the last decade can vouch for how cheap the Chinese steel is...
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- Steel is basically a mixture (not the compound) of iron and carbon. Iron, by itself is an element and so is carbon. The atoms of Iron are larger in size compared to carbon. All the atoms of all the elements, smaller or larger, are spherical. If naturally a solid, the atoms of all such elements have voids as their atoms are closely packed. You can imagine a basket of oranges; you could see that void or empty space (which I am speaking about) between four or more of the oranges put together. Now, when heated to more than about 1500 degrees celcius, Iron melts and atoms in molten form increase space between themselves. Raising the teperature to 1800 degree celcius, carbon is mixed with iron. At this stage it causes the spherical carbon atoms to fill in the spaces present amongst the spherical atoms of the iron. On cooling, already dense iron becomes denser because no space is left there between its atoms. This denser form of iron + carbon has become steel in which carbon is not more than 3 to 4% of the total volume. Wood is nothing but a fallen and dried tree's part. When green and alive, tree's stem and branches have pores in there texture, which are fillled with water and other biological fluids necessary for the life of the plant. When dried all the fluids, especially water gets evaporated. and the pore are empty now. The term Density, means mass divided by volume (kg / cubic meters). Iron + Carbon (the steel) so tightly packed and Iron having very high atomic weight is surely denser than wood with just carbon and a few other elements with no significant role to play in the mass calculation; particularly if their are empty pore spaces filled with air only. Imagine the mass (which common people mistakingly call the weight) in kilograms of a peice of steel with dimensions of 1 meter cube and imagine the same for the dried wood. What do you think---which one is denser?
- Q:Are some firearms stainless steel coated or finished while others are all stainless?
- I don't know that stainless can be laminated to steel very easily. Stainless is a little more expensive. The problem comes in that stainless is much harder to machine that normal gun steel. With laminated steel, you would still have the problem of machining the stainless. Occasionally firearms are nickle plated or barrels are chrome lined.
- Q:cold steel kukri question?
- cold steel will be thin but made of a carbon steel good enough but not perfect flexable and as for cutting power that varies piece to piece as not all places sell sharpened models so be prepared to hand sharpen in any case you would need to hand sharpen sooner or later so a sharpening stone is a good investment no matter what machete you buycold steel is fine for most peoples need for them unless you see a better price go with either one
- Q:steel or aluminum on fixie?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: steel or aluminum on fixie? On a fixie frame what should i get an aluminum frame or a steel frame
- Q:How do I remove rust from a steel saw?
- I would suggest rust removal by electrolysis. Search youtube for that. It probably will not affect the metal but there are no guarantees. I would run a test on another metal. Also this process can be dangerous because hydrogen gas is a by-product - remember not to smoke or be cooking nearby! The Easy way is with BlackStar Rust Remover. It will turn the metal black and convert the rust to metal which can then be painted or left black.
- Q:Steel Price .........!!?
- Hot Rolled Steel Coil – $562 per metric tonne Hot Rolled Steel Plate - $748 per metric tonne Cold Rolled Steel Coil - $654 per metric tonne Steel Wire Rod - $507 per metric tonne Medium Steel sections - $751 per metric tonne
- Q:What is stainless steel 316, and what are its properties?
- if you want to know details, try looking it up in wikipedia. It's not a reliable source for everything, but truly technical stuff is good. It lists the exact range of elements, heats, and other things, as well as uses and things it shouldn't be used for.
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Q: will a stainless steel gun rust? A: Under certain conditions, it can rust. But stainless steel will last longer than blued steel will under such conditions. Also, some parts of a stainless steel revolver might not be stainless steel. The internal parts may be normal steel. Q: I just bought a used Taurus 85 stainless 38 spl revolver, it's about 25 years old but looks like new. This is my first stainless steel gun. I'm wondering if there's any special things I need to be aware of or cleaning methods? A: There are no special methods required. Stainless steel is fairly convenient easy to clean and maintain. Carbon-fouling can still build-up and metal discolorations may occur. These can be cleaned up with cleaning solvents and the use of a Scotch-brite cleaning pad or something similar. If it gets a scratch, the scratch can be polished away or left alone and the scratch can become a badge of honor or something. Q: I have a chrome bore AK, cleaning is always super easy, wondering of cleaning a SS revolver would be the same. A: Stainless steel is pretty tough on its own. Chrome-lining a stainless steel barrel wouldn't be considered cost effective in most circumstances. Cleaning the inside of a stainless steel barrel will be similar to cleaning a blued steel barrel that is not chrome-lined.
- Q:Is Titanium stronger than mild steel?
- Yes ,i think so. The two most useful properties of the metal form are corrosion resistance, and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. In its unalloyed condition, titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter. There are two allotropic forms and five naturally occurring isotopes of this element; 46Ti through 50Ti, with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%). Titanium's properties are chemically and physically similar to zirconium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range