DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:Steel Pokemon?
- Thier weak aginst Fire type pokemon.
- Q:steel or aluminum? I'm looking to try a steel mtb for first time?
- Depending on the price, aluminum may be as heavy or heavier than steel... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Keep in mind that with age aluminum will eventually break from stress while steel will never fail due solely to riding stresses. In all, it is up to you. I ride steel or magnesium road bikes and aluminum or magnesium MTBs.
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:Is the Bianchi Pista Steel bike good?
- Bianchi Steel Bike
- Q:What types of ammo can penetrate 1/2 inch steel plate ?
- At what range and angle of impact? And is this mild steel plate or armor plate and if it is armor plate is it cemented, face-hardened or RHA? What Brinell hardness is it?
- Q:Are Black Steel and Black Iron the same?
- black steel and black tron are not same.
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- C'mon. Really? That's your question? How about some actual details like the application, is it going to be formed into a shape, do you need to weld it, what type of environment like corrosion and temperature is it going to be subject to? There are roughly 2,000 grades of steel and a couple hundred grades of stainless steel. Steels can be soft or they can be exceptionally hard. We need more info please.
- Q:what metals are more dense than steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what metals are more dense than steel? which metals have a higher density than steel? and how does the density compare to steel( example: tungsten carbide is 2x [i think] more dense than steel.)
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- Steel loses strength as it is heated and will fail long before it melts. A mild steel that starts out at 100 degs F with an allowable stress level of 20,000 psi will be down to only about 2000 psi at 1000 degrees. As to fireproofing for steel. It doesn't have an unlimited life. In fact most has only a 2 to 4 hour rating and that is determined in ideal conditions in a laboratory. The idea is to give firefighters time to get everyone out of the buidling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range