Order On-line Tracking
Steel Plate Roof Panel at Cheaper Price Double Color
Blue hidden joint roofing tile ,big wave tile
2.widely used in roof, wall and floor
Specifications of the Blue hidden joint roofing tile ,big wave tile
More detailed introduction of sandwich panels:
1 Advantage of sandwich panel eps
2 Raw materials of sandwich panel eps
(1)-Pre painted galvanized steel sheets
3 Color of sandwich panel eps
Normal-Ocean blue(RAL5002); Grey white(RAL 9002)
Special-Any other colors you request
4 Paint of sandwich panel eps
5 Specification of sandwich panel eps
Rib height-8mm for wall-40mm for roof
Wav e span-30mm for wall-320mm for roof
Wave no.-20 for wall-3 for roof
Effevctive Width-950mm for wall-960mm for roof
6 Usage of sandwich panel eps
7 Applications of sandwich panel eps
gymnasium, warehouse, hospital, supermarket, shelter, commercial and industrial facilities
8 Features of sandwich panel eps
1) Light Self-weight-Installation is convenient and flexible without the large-size lifting devices so that the construction period is limited with the lower comprehensive costs.
2) Heavy Load-bearing Capacity:-It features high strength and high rigidness and is suitable either for the weight-bearing structure or for the protective structure.
3) Good Temp-keeping & Heat Insulation:-With hard polystyrene foams, average thermal conductivity 0.021w/m.k.
4) Fine fireproof-Test by national quality inspection center for fireproof building material, polystyrene sandwich panel index reach grade B2 and grade A of GB8624 respectively.
5) Flexible Application-As the continuous production line is controlled by the computer system, the length of the compound sheets will be decided and selected according to the designing requirement, transportation and installation conditions. It is possible to select the different thickness of the composite panels in accordance with the roof load-bearing and purline distance.
FAQ of panels
1, Q: What is your MOQ?
A: 1* 20GP
2. Q: What is the price?
A: Please send us your project drawing, or tell us the order quantity. And the usage.
3. Q: what is the delivery time?
A: within 30 days
4. Q: What is the payment term?
A: 30% ADVANCED BEFORE PRODUCTION BY T/T, BALANCE BEFORE SHIPMENTS BY T/T
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|