||Seaworthy Standard Export Package
Standard:ASTM, GB, JIS
Special Use:High-strength Steel Plate
Length:Under 5 Meter
Bundle Weight:2-3 Tons
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Seaworthy Standard Export Package
Origin:Boxing County, Shandong Province
Production Capacity:60000 Tons/Year
corrugation of hdgi for roofing :
|With the professional produce line, we can manufacture the best quality with competitive price as below:|
|Sheet Width:||760-1075 mm|
|Bundle weight:||2.0-3.0 MT|
|Surface finish :||60-120g/m2 zinc coating and the customers requirment!|
|Type:||YX28-207-828, YX14-63.5-850, YX15-225-900,|
YX35-125-750 , YX76-380-760, YX12-110-880,
YX10-130-910, YX25-205-820/1025, YX25-210-840/1050,
|Standard:||JIS G3302, JIS G3313, ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88, GB11253-89,ASTM A1008- 2000,BS,ETC.|
|Packing:||wrapped by plastic film and waterproof paper, and then fastened on wooden pallet.|
Used in building material field,Pipe making, furniture making,others
|Delivery times :||20 days after received T/T or L/C|
|Payment terms :||T/T or L/C ( or as your demand)|
|Supply ability :||6,000 ton per month|
|County we ever exported: Indonesia, Georgia, Mozambique, Somalia, Myanmar, Argentina,India,Dubai,|
we can supply you the products you need with most competitive price and high quality.
special size and standard can be accepted!
Details of Type:
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- Most of it is made from recycled iron and steel. You can also climb a ladder carrying a dozen steel studs far easier than you can lumber studs. It is this latter part why it is so popular in some areas.
- Q:What is the difference between weldable steel and plate steel?
- Weldable steel is a generic term for steel with low carbon content which makes it easy to weld, form, and machine. If you're looking for a knife blade material, you need either a stainless steel or a high carbon steel which is not at all weldable. The more carbon in steel, the better it responds to heat treatment like hardening, tempering, etc. Plus, the high carbon steel will hold an edge better. Hope this helped.
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- the welded joints,...are then sturdy steel, and conducts warmth very very right this moment, so develop from warmth often is the comparable because of fact the plate steel around it. you may desire to slope the backside and have a condensate seize gadget, steam secure practices stress alleviation valve, sized for the quantity and pressures, totally lag the vessel, adhere to ALL secure practices specs., (of your codes), which comprise the welding NDT. in the tank layout enable for the thermal develop of the vessel. cheers.
- Q:Different properties and uses of three types of steel?
- Steel Uses And Properties
- Q:Uhm steel?
- If you want to know everything about steel, there's no way you're going to get an answer on Yahoo that is comprehensive enough. What you want to do is get some books on steel metallurgy, engineering properties of materials, and maybe machine design depending on your application. Topics will include molecular structure, material properties, alloying, stress and strain, work hardening, creep, computing damage and lifetime cycles, corrosion, toughness vs hardness, heat treating, and a ton of others. If you want to sharpen steel, that is a whole topic in itself concerning different blade profiles and their sharpness, edge holding, ease of sharpening, type of grind etc.
- Q:my first pedal steel guitar?
- Try okorder.com -The Art of Steel Guitar/ Steel guitar players -Take it away Leon- McAuliffe and 'Speedy West' were a couple greats. In the late '50s, Speedy was playing a Fender 1000 Pedal steel. He often did duets with Jimmy Bryant The Fastest Guitar Player In The Country! / note also the 'Emmons Guitar Company':
- Q:what does steel receivers mean on an airsoft gun?
- Basically okorder.com/ And so on and so on. Contrary to what the first answerer said, steel receivers aren't that bad. They do give a bit of heft but they are quite durable, give a realistic feel, and don't break when you land on them by accident.
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- ok dont listen to bob the builder down there, u preheat thicker steels to draw moisture out of them. take a propane torch to something exposed to just atmospheric air around 3 inches thick and the water will literally pour out of it. do u want that in ur weld? no. so u preheat to draw any moisture or contaminates out of the base metal. good luck.
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- I agree with Matt C. I owned both steel shafted and graphite shafted irons (Callaway BB 06 Graphite and Taylor Made R7 Draw Steel). My club head speed is 75 to 80 mph. I switch to steel to graphite because i gain yards at least 15 to 20 yards more. My 9 iron (graphite) is a 150 club and my 7 iron in steel shafted. So my advice is to try both and see which one is best suited for you.
- Q:Steel Price .........!!?
- depends what u want..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range