Order On-line Tracking
Superiority and application area
1. Material saving: It is the most material saving way under the same loading condition,can saving more backstand materials.
2. Investment reduction: Material saving, manual work saving, erection time saving, no need to clean and maintenance.
3. Easy erection working: Fix with bolt, on pre-set structure, one worker can finish.
4. Working time saving: No need rework on site, fast installation.
5. Durable in use: Hot zip galvanized and anti-rust treated before sell, durable in impact and pressure, have modern and fashion feeling.
6. Light structured: Less material, lighter structure, easier installation.
7. Dust and rubbish avoidable: Avoid cumulating of rain, snow, ice and dust.
8. Wind resistance reducing: Better in airiness, less wind resistance, reducing wind destroy.
9. Design simplified: No small support required, simple structure and design, no detailed grating design drawing required, only need to inform the ref number, the factory can design typeset for the customer.
10. Good at airiness, lighting, heat elimination, anti-riot, and anti-slip.
Usage/Applications of Steel Flat Bar
Widely used for construction, Machinery manufacturing, Iron tower steel structure, Shipbuilding; Steel grating, Staircase, Bridge, Viaduct, Railway spare parts, Boilers making etc.
Production Flow of Steel Flat Bar
The steel flat bar is made through three processes:
1.Feeding the material: Feeding the row material (the steel plate) to Slitting Line.
2.Slitting:The steel plate would be slitted into expected width by lengthways cutter.
3. Leveled and cutting: The plat bar would be ground into level by the grinder and then cut into required length.
Packaging & Delivery of Steel Flat Bar
Packaging Details: The Steel Flat Bars are packed in bundles and loaded in 20 feet/40 feet container, or shipped by bulk cargo ,also we can do as customer's requirements.
Delivery Details:30~45 days upon the receipt of buyer payment by T.T. or L/C.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q3: Can stainless steel rust?
A3: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|