2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Can i get a scaffold piercing done with 2 rings rather than a bar?
- Generally a Scaffold piercing is pierced with a needle and a bar runs through both piercings. You can get it done with BCR's, however it would be much more difficult to align the piercings up because of the curvature of the rings. Also the Scaffold can be pierced with PTFE or BIOPLAST, these are both lightweight and flexible and will take the pressure off of the piercing. You can also have the scaffold done with 2 separate Barbells, but the most common way is with one long Scaffold bar. These are usually around 38mm long and 1.6mm thick. Cartilage piercings can take quite a while to heal, anything from 12 weeks to a year to completely heal. If in any doubt, talk to your piercer first about your options.
- Q:Question about an industrial piercing (scaffold).?
- i have a friend who got that done, and i am also wanting to get that done. she says it was a smart move to put the hoops in, and then the barbell, because it does reduce a lot of the pain. anyway, about the healing better, i didn't know that, but if that is the case, better safe than sorry.
- Q:Requirements for the current bowl frame
- The specification of bowl buckle frame is JGJ 166-2008 "safety technical specification for construction of bowl buckle scaffold"
- Q:Full house scaffolding height of more than the number of meters experts need to do
- According to the "construction safety inspection standards" JGJ59-2011 "and the construction of steel tubular scaffold safety technical specifications" JGJ130-2011, the maximum height of steel tubular scaffold erection allowed is 50 meters, frame erection height of more than 50m, should prepare special construction scheme and not according to the provisions of the organization of experts, approval before implementation.
- Q:What is a new type of scaffolding?
- Socket type steel pipe scaffolding is a continuous fastener type, bowl buckle scaffold after the upgrading of products.
- Q:Scaffolding/Industrial Piercing Questions...?
- You could but it be best for a bar to be honest. Well retainers are clear and depending on your skin complexion it may be difficult or easy to detect. Industrials hurt I'm not going to lie. It look forever for mine to finally heal enough to wear i can lay on it. Your ear will throb and it will hurt like hell to touch it. The pain goes on for a couple of months. Sorry I have no pictures. For cleaning- Sea salt and warm water.
- Q:How do I sleep with an Industrial/Scaffolding piercing?
- Mine was too painful when I got the industrial done to sleep on the same side. I took a blanket, rolled it up, and placed it at my back so it would deter me from rolling over onto it. After about a week I was good to go on sleeping on that side. However, it#x27;s been two years and sometimes it gets too sore to sleep on the side with the industrial. I have definitely learned that it will always be sore if I constantly sleep on the same side every night instead of rotating sides. I learned the hard way about 2 weeks ago when I got the opposite side pierced at the rook. Good luck!
- Q:scaffold piercing (industrial) HELP...please ?
- 1. sorry, i live in the usa, dont know how to convert money. here it was 56 dollars 2. the first hole hurt at about a 5, the second hole i could barely feel. id give it a 0. 3. 4-6 months til you can change it and have it been comfortable, up to a year for it to be completely healed. 4. i got mine done about a month ago, doesnt really hurt anymore, just when you put a lot of pressure on it. lots of cursties, even when i do sea salt soaks, haha. 5. pain for the first week. lots and lots of pain a soreness. then a really cool piercing. 6. not sure about in the uk, but here its 18 and above. if youre a minor you need a parent.
- Q:How much does industrial or scaffolding peircing hurt?
- For me, I'd rate it's pain level at about a 5. Just all depends on how well you tolerate. It's more uncomfortable than getting a lobe piercing, really not that similar. Mine took about about 6-8 months to heal for changing the jewelry, but took like maybe 2-3 months until I was able to sleep on it again. Good luck if you get it.
- Q:hat is the safest height for static internal scaffolding towers?
- i think 0.00 mm would be safer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range