||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot-rolling mill: Equipment on which solidified steel preheated to a high temperature is continuously rolled between two rotating cylinders.
These products are suitable for a wide range of applications, from formable quality to specific strength requirement in material. SABIC can supply Hot Rolled Coils as Mill Edged, Side Trim Edged, Slit, Skin Passed, Chequered and Pickled Coils
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:whats the average price of wide flange steel W10x30?
- The price of steel is increasing daily, so an exact answer is rough. A W10x30 is a fairly common shape and shouldn't be too hard to find. For a very rough ballpark number, say $700/ton (installed price), the piece you require should be in the range of about $250.00 or less as I assume you'll be doing the installing. Please don't take this as the gospel, however. Price varies on location, stock, and availability. Open the phone book and contact your local steel supplier. Because the piece you require is fairly short, you might get lucky and find someone who has a waste piece that length that they will give you a good deal on. --------------------------------------... I just checked the AISC web site to verify the number I quoted above and they posted an article stating that the average mill price had just increased to over $1000/ton in May. The best advice I can provide at this point is to buy the W10 now and don't wait any longer.
- Q:How is steel coloured?
- Steel can be plated(Chrome),Blackened(Black Oxide),Powder coated(color of your choose).All of this is done to prevent rust.All of these aforementioned processes can be worn off through being used.I suggest polished Stainless steel.
- Q:deflection calculations in a steel cylinder?
- In most engineering calculations we have to make some assumptions about ideal behavior of a material otherwise we would not be able to simplify our equations to manageable sizes. Your steel cylinder (which I'll call a pipe) is made of a certain type of steel. That steel type has property tolerances listed in a steel manual to help you know about your steel before you begin. You'll need to know the cross-sectional area of the pipe and the weight of the TV to determine an average stress on the pipe. Obviously the weight of the TV is the force it generates. The force is its mass x gravitational acceleration. Since we typically think of steel as an elastic material, we think of it stretching like a rubber band or a spring. You pull it down with a TV and it deflects a certain amount, and will return to its original length when the TV is removed. It is typical to assume that all steel, regardless of its strength, has the same value for this elastic property. It is commonly referred to as the elastic modulus. This value will help you determine what type of strain occurs under what type of stress. So, once you have the stress, you can get the strain by using the elastic modulus. Once you have the strain you can determine the deflection based on the pipe length. Having the steel properties will help you determine how close your TV comes to stressing the pipe to its yield stress. If you reach a yield stress, your steel will deflect, but when you take the TV off it will not return to its original shape. I hope I've helped outline some of the things you'll need to do for the project, I tried not to give away specifics so that you can actually engage your brain around the project. Enjoy, learn a lot, and realize that this skill could easily turn into a career where you are designing projects that when done correctly save people's lives every day of the year.
- Q:what are some advantages of stainless steel?
- 313 times as resistant to rust and corrosion as mild steel. 30% stronger and more durable than mild steel. 15% more conductive than mild steel. Easily wiped clean. Scratches can be easily polished out.
- Q:How to tell if something is Steel?
- Iron is the primary ingredient in steel. All Steel is an alloy by definition. Stainless steels are alloys that resist corrosion. There are dozens of alloys of steel. Many stainless steels are not magnetic. If a magnet won't stick to it it is very likely to be a stainless steel but that is not true for all stainless steels. You really do need to be more specific as to what you want and why. There are too many to chose from.
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Nowadays, okorder.com/
- Q:How to sharpen a steel strip?
- Comp is right- Lowe's sold you mild steel. Good for a lot of things, but holding an edge isn't one. If you want to make some sort of edged tool, try something like Smokey Mountain Knife Works or another online vendor. They have better blades, even some Damascus blades which will hold an edge much better. If you want to make your own blades, you'll need to start with better steel and build your own forge. I made one from a brake drum and a vacuum with a dimmer switch. You'll also need an anvil, something that may be a bit tough to locate. A couple of hammers and you can start forging blades. For something simpler, locate a place where you can learn blacksmithing and forging. Some art classes teach this at a community college, but not many. Check the site below and see if you can go with ABANA. ... Good luck!!
- Q:When was steel first used in buildings?
- steel was first used in the 1800s in buildings.
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- egg yolk. it really works. i know this because i built a surfing bicycle (yeah) that had steel on it.just let the steel soak in the yolk for about 3-4 hours and let it dry in a dark area. this will work.
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- Well, metal steel can lift an infinite amount of weight if necessary, BUT it can only withstand tensile PRESSURE up to a certain amount. That amount depends on what kind of steel you have; you can have low and high carbon steel, for example, here are some maximum tensile forces a lot of common steels can withstand: Coated Steel (Galvanized): 200-215 GPa Terne Coated Stainless Steel: 189 - 197 GPa Terne Coated Steel: 185-200 GPa AirMet100 High alloy steel: 193-203 GPa AF1410: 203 -213 GPa 17% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 36% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 6% Tungsten Steel: 218-229 GPa A-286: 201-211 GPa N-115: 201-211 GPa 250 Maraging Steel: 183 - 192 GPa 280 (300) Maraging Steel: 183-192 GPa And that's just Coated and High-alloy steels, I have yet to go through Cast Irons, Commercial-purity Iron, Low alloy steel, low carbon steel, medium alloy steel, medium carbon steel, stainless steels, tool steels, and very low carbon steels, and I'm not even sure if this is a complete list of the different types of steels in the world. TL;DR We need more information. EDIT: By pressure, I mean the negative tensile type of pressure. EDIT 2: At it's thinnest point, most supportive skeletal features will be able to support 132 pounds quite easily. However, if you want to make an effective light-weight strong skeleton, I would suggest using aluminium rather than steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range