stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Arc craterBecause the low-lying and arcing arc part formed in the end of the improper bead.Cause: short welding time of welding wire or electrode, insufficient filling metal.Hazard: 1. Reduce the cross-sectional area of the weld;The crater at incomplete reaction prone to agglomeration or segregation of impurities, so the arc pit often have porosity, slag, crack etc..
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- 1) measurement, in strict accordance with the requirements of the drawings, and to ensure that within tolerance. Along the column, a top cover, and frame, beam should be straight, without distortion, the straightness (nonstraightness) should meet the requirements on the table diagonal method.2) no distortion, swing, rotation or displacement are allowed in the structures which are completely fixed
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- Some monopolies or monopolies combine to control prices. The indirect regulation of some large enterprises also has a partial effect on the price of stainless steel.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Stainless steel surface, there are many kinds, such as: BA, 2B, industrial.2B, is relatively smooth surface, industrial surface is more rough. These are raw materials, you can process the surface. But the industrial price is cheaper!
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- ER310 stainless steel welding wire, molten gold containing 25Cr-20Ni, used for welding 310S stainless steel, suitable for welding of dissimilar metals and welding of alloy steel and high carbon steel.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- Roll thickness 1 mm, width 1219 mm, length is unlimited (depending on volume weight). 304 stainless steel is a kind of the most commonly used, law-abiding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range