stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. Is the kind of white surface that you see at ordinary times. The bright surface of life is the surface of which is further polished or annealed.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The above points, is to distinguish between the material and the main difference between calendering, the most commonly used is that the card thickness and surface conditions can basically be distinguished
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- Some people often think that the inspection of stainless steel with good or bad, using a magnet, magnet does not smoke, no magnetic, genuine; smoke, then there is magnetism, is considered a fake fake. In fact, this is an extremely one-sided and unrealistic method of discrimination.Generally speaking, stainless steel has magnetism and also has no magnetism. The austenite is nonmagnetic or weakly magnetic, such as 201, 202, 304, 316, etc. the martensite or ferrite is magnetic, such as 430, 420, 410, etc..
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- The stainless steel plate is classified according to the mode of production: it can be divided into hot rolled steel plate (steel plate heated by reheating furnace) and cold-rolled steel plate (steel plate produced by cold rolling process).
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- Roll thickness 1 mm, width 1219 mm, length is unlimited (depending on volume weight). 304 stainless steel is a kind of the most commonly used, law-abiding.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- Charge standard: according to the material thickness of /1 meters, for example, 1mm thick steel, about 6 yuan / M
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range