||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
Description for carbon steel plate
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
2.Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
3.Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
4.Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:Steel guitar information for a beginner?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:STAINLESS Steel....?
- a. is the correct answer. It will still show tea and coffee stains. I find using baking soda is a good way to clean it and freshens the drains of the sinks as well. If cleaning your refrigerator a glass cleaning spray works well, just be sure to dry it thoroughly.
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- It depends upon the composition of steel. Carbon steel, which does not have many alloying elements, softens around 1200C while with alloying elements, this transition temperature either drops or raises depending upon what is added. Higher carbon makes this temperature drop. This is a very important question for forging since if a lower temperature is used, forging won't be easy and at higher than softening temperature, it is not easy to handle. The temperature at which steel begins to soften is, in general, much above what the metallurgists call AC1 or AC3 temperature.
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- mix the fire retardant with cement, let it harden fast to superstructure. this will create better stability and will not be dislodged in case of impact.
- Q:can any you boil steel?
- hahah umm ya u could boil steel but prob not at your house hahah and the boiling point of a medium carbon steel to be around 3000K
- Q:What grade of steel is best suited for use on ships. Specifically trawlers?
- Best amusing on right here in a while ,simply heading to the harbour bar to look at the fleet are available ,Booboo edged for me ,preferred the Liverpool one ,probably subsequent time we ll inform Chrispen its just a pleasant raid ,however excellent ,the entire equal
- Q:Alumnium Vs. Steel?
- I would stick with what was on the bike steal front/rear and same chain size. I'm not crazy about changing the gearing, but it's definately important to stick to the stock stuff. steal lasts longer and a stock size chain is likely to last longer. I got 25.5k miles out of my stock chain/sprockets on my RC51. I went with stock gearing vortex steel front and JT steel rear and the top 530 EK chain. I expect that I will get another 25k miles before the set is changed again. I'm so used to the tall first gear, and don't need quicker accelleration. I also don't want to mess up the displayed road speed and recorded miles.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- Butcher Steel
- Q:surgical steel or titanium industrial barbells?
- 316L steel is the most basic metal used in body jewelry. It is the basic requirement of metal to be used in initial piercings and for healing. There are better grades but usually they cost more as well. For most people this grade of steel works just fine. Titanium is usually preferred over steel because it contains no nickel and it weighs almost 50% less than steel. Titanium can come in plain polish which looks just like steel AND it can come in a variety of colors (but NOT red or black). Titanium is super for people with sensitive skin to steel. It does cost a little more but is well worth it.
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- Yes, mild steel has been used, especially in wartime when shortages of materials become problematic. The trouble with using them, though, is that they don't obturate the rifling well (plus the obvious thing that they're hard) so they tend not to shoot well, and they wear barrels quickly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range