||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
Description for carbon steel plate
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
2.Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
3.Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
4.Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:How can you stain iron/steel MECHANICALLY?
- the coloured metals that u often see are anodised, which means that their surface has reacted with air to form a protective, porous oxide coating. because it is so porous, highly-concentrated dyes can be injected into them to colour them.
- Q:Which steel-type pokemon are in Heart-Gold?
- for me would be steelex but u have to get onix and get him to level fifty and trade with a friend and he will evolve into steelex as long as your friend gives it back to you lol
- Q:How lighter than steel is carbon fiber?
- by 6L8
- Q:Urine dulls too shiny stainless steel?
- Stainless steel will rust under proper conditions. I live on a boat on salt water, trust me. If the urine works it won't be prone to rusting any more than before. It's not the shine that inhibits rusting with stainless steel, it the % of carbon in the steel, compared to regular steel. IF the urine works it's because it is acidic (a mild acid). Wash it with a small brush and some baking soda to neutralize the acid when your done. A much stronger acid would be swimming pool acid. (Muriatic acid) but be careful you might test a spot with a Q tip on the back. If you try Muriatic acid it would take seconds.Then wash in baking soda water to remove all acid.. SS
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:Steel horse shoes vs. aluminum?
- Steel is not much different to be honest as long as you aren't doing any special shoes. A horse like yours I would probably stick in some steel eventers and go on your way. That's about average and honestly between a comparable aluminum shoe you won't see a difference in his movement unless the farrier starts messing with breakovers and shoeing him different. There are few times when I will do aluminum and all of it has to do with special circumstances. My 4 year old is in aluminums on his front right now because his special shoes are close to an 3/4 thick and about an inch wide. In steel those shoes would be very heavy, but those are what he works best in compared to the steel. I can give him more of the support he needs with the aluminum than I can with the steel. I also prefer eggbars, hartbars, etc to be done in aluminum for the sheer size of the shoe. Steel lasts more resets and it's stronger than aluminum. Aluminum is useful for therapuedic shoes. So you all have the pros and cons, but a horse in shoes with no special needs is a horse who should just stay in steel.
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- I purely have been given it, and that i had carried out all the missions. i all started at a save element interior the midst of the sport so i ought to nonetheless redo some tiers and it pops up and tells you that the point cap has been raised. you nonetheless can do all the outdated missions no prob. in spite of in case you all started a sparkling character and went with the aid of them lower back you would be waiting to get to point 30 and then proceed on after the unique ending.
- Q:Steel question?
- Strength of metals is normally measured by the tensile strength as the main measure although this is not the only property as hardness is another big factor. Basically, iron is soft and steel is hard. Plain iron is stretchy and does not corrode quickly, whereas steel is much stiffer and corrodes more quickly. The tensile strength of cold worked iron is about half that of an average steel, likewise the hardness is about half that of steel too. Pure iron, which is rarely used, is even weaker and softer again and a bit more like softer materials like copper and aluminium. Where confusion comes in is that there is another iron - Cast Iron - which is totally different to both iron and steel. Cast iron is very hard and tough but incredibly brittle so its properties are very different.
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- Folded Damascus Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range