DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Within 15-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:How lighter than steel is carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber doesn't really refer to a single material (steel doesn't either, but most steels have similar densities). Pure carbon fiber is just that, fibers made of 90+% carbon. Carbon fiber in the context of cars usually refers to carbon fiber-reinforced polymers rather than plain woven fibers. The polymer adds rigidity to what would otherwise just be like a sheet of fabric. The density depends on the polymer used and the ratio of polymer:fiber. For 50% fiber by volume in epoxy, it has a density of 1.6 g/cm^3. Steel has a density of ~7.8 g/cm^3. So, by volume, steel is almost 5 times heavier.
- Q:Is rail steel like other types of steel?
- Hoghead has it top, it particularly is quite gentle steel, every time they war harder steel it does no longer arise to the stress and breaks greater with no difficulty. Rail, ordinary because it sort of feels can get corrugated and tough comparable as a dirt street and needs to be reground each so often to reshape the coolest part of the rail. Rust isn't a difficulty on a song in use so stainless could be a pointless cost. additionally, in extreme placed on places, terrific welding crews are available in in upload new cloth to the main worn areas, as in switches and then regrind it to the right profile, gentle steel accepts this plenty greater efficient than a harder steel could.
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel.
- A steel strip is also a coil, usually a narrow strip, also known as a steel strip. The volume is relatively wide. In addition, flat steel is usually hot-rolled out of long strip steel, fixed length 5 and 5.5,6 meters range, steel coil is Kaiping Chang 12501500, length 2.5 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, ranging from steel plate
- Q:Non-stick saucepans vs. stainless steel?
- My family says I am a great cook, but I can not make a thing in a stainless steel pan. Non stick is the way to go,plus easy clean up is an extra perk.
- Q:timber truss versus steel truss?
- How about another option - Steel Re-inforced Concrete Beams. Beam planks would span 8.4 metres but to keep the cost down have an I beam support at 4.2m. Concrete is great. It goes on quick, is sound proof, (very nice when it rains or for road traffic), can have gravel laid on top to act as a heat sink for winter sun and can be covered with normal roof steel if you want to hide it. Its also rust and borer free. While you would need good supports for the front and back, although with an I beam you can have a floating front, it is not much more than what is required for a wooden top. Design it right and your roof could be a future floor for the next addition.
- Q:Mild Steel furniture finishing?
- No, I don't think the oil will do what you want. I have heated and quenched metal in oil several times (to harden it) and it did not give a finish to steel. I have heard of heating steel to a high temperature (red) and putting powdered sulfur on it, it will make a black finish. BUT, sulfur stinks and you would not do this indoors. And I don't know what the results would be like for indoor use. At the hardware store, you can find something like POR (paint on rust), a brand name of rust neutralizer. There are others. You spray it on (or paint) and it will turn rust into a glossy black material. Other than that, I think paint is your best option. Check out the new finishes they have now, if you haven't checked, they have come a long way. If you let them dry completely (in the sun) the spray can finishes are very durable. Good luck! Ooops, I forgot about gun finishes. Yes, some are blue, you might be thinking of that, but that is only if you put several coats on. One coat might do it. Plus, there are other colors, such as black (see the parkerizing link on the list). Here is a good company, they can be lots of help, too.
- Q:Steel or Nylon guitar?
- Nylon Guitar Strings Vs Steel
- Q:Is clorox safe to clean stainless steel?
- Thanks to Yahoo about a year ago, I have the perfect answer for you. Below is the recipe for Tub and Tile Cleaner that I copied off Yahoo and I would never go back to using other cleaners again. Ingredients: 2/3 Cup Baking Soda 1/2 Cup Liquid Soap such as dish soap ( I use Palmolive Anti-bacterial ) 1/2 Cup Water 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar Instructions: Whisk together baking soda, soap, and water until smooth and creamy. Add vinegar and let stand a few minutes to foam. Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Store in an airtight container such as one that margarine comes in. Stir prior to using and it doesn't take very much of it either. Use for tubs, toilets, sinks, counter tops extra. This is an excellent cleaner and environmentally safe. Does a great job and your stainless steel sinks will sparkle! In addition to cleaning so well, white vinegar has anti - bacterial properties therefor, this cleaner also kills germs and your drains will smell fresh and clean also. Happy cleaning!
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Steel is usually harder than titanium, at least when both materials are hear-treated to give their best strengths. And a harder material can scratch a softer one. So I imagine that the answer is that it will scratch. However much of the rest of your question is unclear and it may be that the amount of friction between the two is so small that no wear will take place, so there could be no problem. The function of the polyester cloth may be vital in reducing this friction, so that unless you keep this part of the original design, the scratching will become worse no matter which combination of metals are used.
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- :you could attempt welding with whats pronounced as a filler rod. you could weld with the a million/8 rod interior the welder stinger and by conserving the a million/sixteen rod in the different hand, upload it as you weld.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range