DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:how to tell if its stainless steel?
- Stainless steel should be non-magnetic.
- Q:Why is the steel tape tape head not fixed?
- It makes sense to be irregular;You can see the standard ruler of steel roll head is a gap, when you take the time to object quantity, the head will indent the gap, so you measure is the size of the head from the head of steel;When you hook the object, the head will pull apart and you'll take the dimension from the end of the steel head.
- Q:Breathing vapourized stainless steel?
- I would imagine it's not good. I doubt cancer but I suppose it may be possible. Shouldn't you guys have respirator gear on? Where's OSHA when you need'em? ;)
- Q:which sounds better, nylon or steel string?
- It rather relies upon on what type of music you're enjoying, nylon string guitars have a mellow, softer tone than steel strings, the feel of the nylon strings (a minimum of to me) are reliable, in my opinion, i might ought to declare nylon is extra suitable, large for finger choosing and a effective tone. once you're searching for a guitar, you are able to flow out to a close-by guitar save, and attempt the two out for your self, in straight forward terms then will you comprehend for specific.
- Q:How to sharpen a knife with the stone and the steel?
- If you are lucky and have a whet stone block you need some patience water or light machine oil. Take your time and work in circular motion at a slight angle as to put an edge where you want it. I tend to think of it like polishing and work the length of the blade. If you work with a steel you are suppose to pull the blade across the steel at an angle. I have forgotten the angle but if you attempt this you soon find that you can associate a certain feel of the way the blade crosses the steel and know when you have it right and check the blade periodically until you have it the way you want it. There are some other sharpeners out there where you just draw the blade thru a device and they work as well. I was taught the old ways with the stone and the steel and don't know the actual prescribed angles but can tell you that you will be able to eye ball the angle and you don't have to use heavy pressure. These processes won't work on a serrated blade!
- Q:How much is obselete steel worth when sold as scrap?
- Right now, steel is worth $150/ton. Who purchase it? Well, not every scrap yard handle steel, you have to call them up, or look at the company name that has the word steel or iron. But price can vary from each scrap yard. Try to call around. As for someone to pick it up, the scrap yard will mostly charge you a trucking fee and then the price for steel would be lower. But here is another bad thing if you have it pick up. I know some scrap yard are bad...reall bad..they will skim off some weight...a 1k lbs to 2k lbs. Wish you good luck!
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:What is extruded steel?
- Extruded steel is only the steel being run through a die when it is heated, it usually reduces the size of the grain of the steel itself, enhancing toughness. Realistically though, in a handgun, it doesn't matter if the frame is cast or forged, both types will hold up to any amount of abuse, unless you use it as a sledgehammer, and are splitting stones with it, then the forged frame would win. 4140 is more than adequate for a slide/frame. Hell, even mild steel would be adequate as long as you don't mind some dings and scratches, and again, don't use it as a sledgehammer...
- Q:How do I remove rust from a steel saw?
- Steel wool and a bit of WD 40. Steel wool will remove the rust and the WD 40 will protect it in the future.
- Q:UNITED STATES STEEL OR GE?
- i think you should invest in marlyn co. with protection against friends who act like hoes!!!!! charmin ultra less is more!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range