Cold rolled steel coils
Commerical and Construction building material
Raw material: Baosteel,Shou Steel and other big mill
Production Standard: JIS,AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB
Customer's request of size is negotiable
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution boards and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality. With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Thickness:+/-0.02~+/-0.20mm according to size
Chinebec International also provide service for each of our overseas customer with factory audited,inspection and monitoring and order organization
- Q:What is the difference between steel and iron?
- Iron is a natural ore. Google: Iron ore, click on Mineral Information Institute - Iron Ore. Steel is a man-made material, consisting of iron. Google: Sir Henry Bessemer, inventor.
- Q:Car accident with a steel mailbox?
- Let me get this straight. You were driving too fast for conditions, lost control due to driving too fast, hit a stationary mailbox, car is totaled due to driving too fast for conditions, and you want to be reimbursed? Sorry, you are dead wrong. It is your duty to maintain control of your car at all times. If there was any damage to the mailbox, you are the one liable.
- Q:Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Stainless steel is pretty much stainless steel. The differences in tone you can get is when you get stainless steel look appliances. They tend to be a bit more like a charcoal color than true stainless steel color. When I bought my house, it had a stainless steel GE microwave, dishwasher, and stove, and a Braun stainless steel range hood. When we remodeled last year, we got a Maytag Ice20 stainless steel refrigerator and a Kholer stainless steel sink. They all look fine together.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- I love steel strings on MY guitar because the brand of strings and the type of guitar I have makes the strings softer on my fingers than other people's Steel Stringed guitars. Nylon sounds weird to me.
- Q:Fender Steel Guitars?
- well, it was made sometime before 1981, because that's when Fender quit making 10 string steel guitars. Without any more information than what you've given me, it could be the Pedal 2000, the PS210, or the Artist Dual 10. Fender made steel guitars from the 1950s through 1981, so it could be from any time in there. I hope you have the pedals with it. The 10-string and dual 10-string models were quite expensive in their day. Unfortunately, if you're thinking of reselling it, you're probably not going to get a lot of money for it unless you find a pedal steel player, and like I said, having all the pedals is very important in that case. Anyway, hope this helped. Good luck. If I were you I'd learn to play it. Pedal steel players are always in demand.
- Q:Conductivity question for electricity through stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Conductivity
- Q:What exactly is broken steel in fallout 3 and does the game end if you have broken steel?
- you will see the conventional ending on the tip, yet once you have BS downloaded you will awaken to start up a sparkling quest extremely than having the activity in basic terms end. Vault one 0 one won't open back up, you in basic terms get to bypass back for the hassle on the homefront quest. and 3, as quickly as you have BS downloaded the activity will never end
- Q:What specific metals are in steel?
- steel is iron with a little bit of carbon mixed in. how much carbon determines the hardness of the steel. stainless steel is the same mostly, it has nickle and chromium added in to make it corrosion resistant.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used for building purpose because of its steadfast quality. The steel has an intense resistance which renders it completely immune to dangers of corrosion, climatic variations, weather fluctuations and other environmental hazards, thereby making it the most suitable metal for exterior surface of the building. Internal structure of steel also helps the building to have strength at the core which enables it to stand erect for a longer time.
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because hot-rolled steel coils are generally used as raw material for semi-finished products, they have to be further used for pickling and cold rolling to make more use. The rust and dust can be removed after pickling
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range