|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
pre-painted galvanized steel coil
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
from 914mm to 1250mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing or as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20-45 days after receive down payment.|
4. color: all Ral
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:How much does stainless steel cost? Per lb?
- Ask for the best offer on OKorder and find out.
- Q:Stainless steel scrubber?
- they sell something like what you are talking about at grocery stores called a chore boy. They are where they see sos pads and sponges.
- Q:How can you stain iron/steel MECHANICALLY?
- the coloured metals that u often see are anodised, which means that their surface has reacted with air to form a protective, porous oxide coating. because it is so porous, highly-concentrated dyes can be injected into them to colour them.
- Q:Finger picking on Steel acoustic guitar?
- First okorder.com/... In truth their are many, many players who finger pick acoustic guitars, once you get the hang of the various picking patterns it's not extremely difficult to do. There aren't really any specific strings that are required to finger pick. It will mostly come down to the players preference and the type of music they are doing. It is actually more difficult to finger pick an electric guitar since you have less room between the strings and the pickup so you will find that a lot of times you will hit the pickup with the metal finger pick which can be a bit disturbing but practice helps. Pat SImmons of the Doobie Brothers uses finger picks on a Gibson ES335 all the time.
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless is a fairly poor conductor but that is not why it has hot spots. That's because they tend to be thin. Cast Iron is also a poor conductor and has about the most even heat distribution. Many Copper bottom pots are just Copper plated for looks. In fact only the most expensive will have the heavy Copper bottom needed for even heat. Tin is a metal, an element. Stainless Steel is a mixture ( alloy ) of Iron and Chromium or Nickel or both. I do not know of any cookware that is Tin plated on the inside. I like Aluminium clad Stainless Steel. Good heavy bottom for even heat and Al. is a good conductor. A little more expensive are three layer bottoms. They have the Al. between Stainless so you get the looks and easy cleaning os SS with the heat distribution of Al.
- Q:A question about steel.....?
- As first answer says, if you look at the number of commercial steel alloys available and consider that any given alloy can be heat treated to a wide range of physical properties, there are thousands and thousands of potential combinations. Technically, steel is an alloy of Fe and C but there are Fe-C alloys that are called cast irons, not steel, and... there are lots of alloy steels which have significant amounts of other elements added like Cr, Ni, Nb, V, Mo, etc. Fe alloys that have a lot of Cr and or Ni added are called stainless steels and there are dozens of them and many of them can be heat treated to produce a wide range of properties. As far as the strongest or the weakest, you have to get really specific about exactly what you mean because some steels are designed for room temperature properties, some are designed for elevated temperature properties, some for static loads, some for impact loads, some for wear resistance, etc, etc.. Steels make up the largest family of metal alloys (by weight and by volume) that humans use. There are a number of reasons for this but the big reasons include: 1) there is a LOT of iron on earth 2) it is relatively cheap to produce 3) you can easily change the physical properties over a every wide range. As an example... you can take a piece of steel that is so brittle it will shatter if you drop it on the floor and heat treat it so you can bend it like a pretzel without cracking and then heat treat it again to make it very strong and tough (resistant to fracture).
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:Is clorox safe to clean stainless steel?
- Thanks to Yahoo about a year ago, I have the perfect answer for you. Below is the recipe for Tub and Tile Cleaner that I copied off Yahoo and I would never go back to using other cleaners again. Ingredients: 2/3 Cup Baking Soda 1/2 Cup Liquid Soap such as dish soap ( I use Palmolive Anti-bacterial ) 1/2 Cup Water 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar Instructions: Whisk together baking soda, soap, and water until smooth and creamy. Add vinegar and let stand a few minutes to foam. Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Store in an airtight container such as one that margarine comes in. Stir prior to using and it doesn't take very much of it either. Use for tubs, toilets, sinks, counter tops extra. This is an excellent cleaner and environmentally safe. Does a great job and your stainless steel sinks will sparkle! In addition to cleaning so well, white vinegar has anti - bacterial properties therefor, this cleaner also kills germs and your drains will smell fresh and clean also. Happy cleaning!
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- Avoid steel plates touching the ground, fixing steel coils, and using pads to reduce accidental or dangerous movement.
- Q:Why can't you use steel wool with polyurethane?
- it can turn dark! use 400 to 600grit wetdry sandpaper watch your edges!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range