|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
pre-painted galvanized steel coil
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
from 914mm to 1250mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing or as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20-45 days after receive down payment.|
4. color: all Ral
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- I use Mothers Mag polish also. The shine you get depends on the effort.... If you buffed a mirror finish it will dull in time... More work brings it back. On a SW you won't take off enough to make any difference as far as metal holding oil. I use a little Mothers whenever I clean my stainless revolver.... Takes the carbon ring off the cylinder face... I use old cotton socks and t shirts. You could use a Dremel to work the mag wheel polish if you want a bright finish.
- Q:building a lap steel guitar?
- Steel guitars have cables attached to foot pedals to change the sound. I don't know how this would work with the top resting on your lap.
- Q:Heat transfer through steel?
- yes it is very possible. as what our teacher in physics said that steel is a good conductor of heat..
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- NO ! NO! NO! Do not put steel strings on a classical guitar!! The increased tension can actually damage the guitar by causing the top to warp and can eventually pull the bridge right off of the guitar! I have seen it happen more than once! Ignore the other post, they are wrong! Classical guitars are designed to use nylon strings only!
- Q:What is steel used for?
- buildings bridges automobiles elevators railroads and railroad equipment appliances and many many more. Steel is used almost everywhere. reference: Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars (Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies.), steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws. Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, pipeline transport, aerospace, white goods (e.g. washing machines), heavy equipment (e.g. bulldozers), office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). .
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Steel wheels were not available on the pickups until 1929. The cars had the options of steel disc or wood spoke wheels in the mid '20's. I'm pretty sure that '27 was the last year the wood wheels were available on passenger cars.
- Q:Are solid steel or synthetic violin strings better?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- Easy. okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I go to find out info about different blade steels online?
- White steel is a common shorthand name for white paper steel (shirogami hagane) which can be any of several fairly simple high carbon, water hardening steel grades. The carbon content varies by grade, and runs from 0.8 to 1.4%. The range of carbon content within a grade is a tight 0.1%. For example, the carbon content of Shirogami Hagani No1A is specified to be between 1.3 and 1.4%. Each grade also contains 0.1-0.2% silicon and 0.2-0.3% manganese, and only trace amounts of the impurities sulfur and phosphorus. Blue paper steel (aogami hagane) is also offered in several grades, with carbon content ranging similarly to the white grades. However, blue steel contains the additional alloying elements chromium and tungsten, and one grade (aogami super) also contains molybdenum and vanadium. The blue steels can be quenched in water or oil, whereas most of the white grades need a faster quench and require water.
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Those are all excellent quality knives so if the style of knife that you want is available from several makers it comes down to personal preference. I would go with SOG myself but the others are real good too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range