|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:is stainless steel plated or alloyed/mixed?
- stainless steel is an alloy normally iron with additions of C, Mn, Ni, Cr, and Nb - amounts added depend on properties required. Corrosion resistance is due to a very thin but dense layer of chromium oxide which forms at the surface and prevents further attack. Ordinary steel on the other hand becomes coated with a porous layer of iron oxide(rust) through which the atmosphere can pass and cause further corrosion.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- That's normal. I'm sure there are caps that you can get that have a built in spout though.
- Q:what are some advantages of stainless steel?
- It is great for knives because it stays chromed looking without rust. The steel is very hard so holds an edge for a long time. If it contains enough nickel it also is not magnetic, which some applications need this trait It is used for exhaust pipes in good cars, because it doesn't corrode from exhaust like common steel will, so the exhaust pipes last very long. Stainless is used for sinks, ovens, and kitchen appliances because it holds a shine, is very durable , doesn't crack or get burn holes like plastic would. It doesn't rust and is easy to clean and has a good color. It is used on exterior building panels for the same reason , plus it adds the same structural strength as regular steel without the maintenance of painting and rust removal. It is great for pans because you can scrub it without scraping it and it conducts heat well and cleans easily because the surface is smooth and hard So it has the same advantages of strength and fabrication as regular steel, without the downside of rust and ugliness. More cost (it contains chromium and nickel which are expensive) and harder to weld is two of it's shortcomings
- Q:mild steel?
- i thnk 7.85 the density of ms is 7.85 kg/cm2 and formula is density=mass/volume u have volume=1m3 7.85*1=mass so 7.85 kg
- Q:Steel Garage...........!!?
- The entire garage is steel? Garage door? Are you able to open and close it without too much trouble? If so, just keep it lubricated. You could paint the door to improve its appearance.
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Steel shafts should have a shaft band just below the grip area on the shaft....Graphite should have a label that looks like it is a Decal that is readable on the shaft. If still confused take to any good golf store...they will be able to Identify the shaft material in no time at all
- Q:WHAT ARE THE WAYS THAT YO COULD PREVENT STEEL FROM RUSTING WHEN IT IS EXPOSED TO WATER? SALT WATER? VINEGAR?
- steel that will not rust is called Stainless Steel. Exposure to oxygen causes rust. In stainless steel is heated and all the oxygen burnt out of it. I would go with a high grade (there are multiple grades) of stainless steel
- Q:What are some characteristics of steel?
- Characteristics Of Steel Hardening. - The characteristic difference between steel and pure wrought iron is as follows: - When steel is raised to a red heat and then suddenly cooled, it becomes hard and brittle. This process, which is known as hardening, has no effect upon pure wrought iron. Tempering is a characteristic of steel which distinguishes it from cast iron. If steel has been hardened by being heated and suddenly cooled, as above described, it may be softened again by applying a lower degree of heat and again cooling. This is known as tempering. Cast iron, on the contrary, though it is hardened by the first process, cannot be softened by the second. When a bar of steel is struck it gives out a sharp metallic ring, quite different from the sound produced by striking wrought iron. Other characteristics of steel are its great elasticity and its retention of magnetism.
- Q:how to repair rusted steel concret?
- chrome steel is an alloy of iron and different metals, fairly Chromium and vanadium. you do no longer see it with the bare eye yet on the exterior of any chrome steel (SS) there are iron atoms and chromium atoms that are uncovered. in spite of the shown fact that, the chromium reacts preferentially to type an oxide. In essence, think of of chromium sacrificing itself for iron so as that iron won't rust. What a helpful guy huh! it somewhat is reported as passivation purely like maximum responders suggested. in spite of the shown fact that, greater desirable than that the chromium oxide varieties a good shielding layer that varieties a actual barrier combating Oxygen or any oxidant to realize and attack the iron below it. additionally, the chromium oxide shaped isn't FLAKY and porous, so it does not mar maximum of the exterior as an iron oxide (rust) would. For technology project, you won't make it too technical yet you additionally could make a reference or make an ANALOGY of rust prevention to intense college or social circumstances as being there to your pal or classmate yet in real existence, whilst the possibilities are too great, that secure practices afforded via chromium won't be adequate. because of the fact ultimately all steel uncovered to very oxidizing atmospheres will rust. in basic terms somewhat ruin in the exterior is sufficient to initiate the technique of rusting.
- Q:Judge Quality of Steel?
- The quality of the alloy can be very well be judged by its appearance and lustrous surface. The more luster on the surface the more refine will the steel be. To judge its tenacity and endurance, the alloy can be subjected to a series of procedures involving stress and shock. The reaction to these processes can determine whether the steel be fit for the purpose required.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range