- Q:cute cat beds ,carriers?
- I agree with the answer above me. I've had several cats in my life and they've all had these fancy toys before. But in reality if you just pull out some string, a straw, or a cardboard box; they'll have a field day with it! And it even gets you on the floor playing with them which brings you closer to your cats. Me and my boyfriend could spend hours on end just waving a straw around for them to smack at. It's quite fun and like I said, it brings you closer!
- Q:Different types of beds?
- The bed with a pull out bed underneath would be good. But people that stay the night don't usually expect a bed. Or you could go with a queen and fit up to three people on it.
- Q:What size bed does you child sleep in?
- My son, 4 sleeps in a toddler bed and my daughter, 2 sleeps in our crib converted into a toddler bed. In January my son will be getting a twin or full size bed. And actually Leigh, my son's toddler bed including mattress was only ONE hundred dollars, not hundreds of dollars :)
- Q:BEST BED HEAD PRODUCTS???????/?
- i have the bed head 2inch straightner, its amazing..lik it keeps your hair straight and it has a lot of diff featrues, i reccoment it! :D and its pretty cheap....i also hav the bed head one inch curler...it workss reall good too! :D i luv itt!!!! real easy to use and it also has a lotta features.... reccoment it as well....hope i helped!!
- Q:anyone know about bed bugs?
- 1. yes 2. yes 3. The travel on clothing and furniture to their new place. They then start to breed. Google bed bugs to see photos and look for signs of bed bugs. If you have them you have a big problem.
- Q:Do you like this bedding set?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:What type of bedding is best for a Victorian type bed with a high footboard?
- Hi - the thing is if you like thick bedding then this bed is not really for you. Because as you say the only thing you can do is tuck your bedding between the footboard and the mattress and obviously to be able to do this you need quite thin bedding. So, you have two options - you either get thin bedding or get another style of bed. Personally, I am like you with the thick bedding with quilts/comforters etc - so, it is not a bed I would go with. There are so many different designs on the market that you could go for - why not have a look around to see what you can see and like better to enable you to have thicker bedding? I will try to have a look to see if I can see anything that you might like, but I have to go out now - so will come back on later :)
- Q:What are Euro Slats on bunk beds?
- Bottom bunk because I have a tendency to move around in my sleep which could be dangerous for me on the top bunk. The fall would be shorter on the bottom bunk.
- Q:Why do I have red stains on my bed? Bed Bugs?
- Usually the first signs of a bed bug problem are the bite marks and blood stains on the mattress sheets. Some people, if bitten, don't develop much of a reaction at all, but others can develop intense itching and an allergic response. The bites usually appear as small red bumps that often occur in a linear pattern but can grow to large red welts in some people. To find out whether you have bed bugs in your home, use a flashlight to look for any tiny white or brown-colored bugs in the seams of mattresses, at the bottom of the box spring or behind the headboard. Most of the time, bed bugs hide around these areas. To protect yourself from the bites, get a bed bug mattress protector to encase your new mattress. The bed bug mattress protector will protect you and your family from bed bug bites, and they will help to prevent any bed bugs that are already inside your new mattress from spreading.
- Q:What should I use for my guinea pig bedding?
- use fleece it is not so messy.
Green,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal furniture, is a direct supplier for MAF & TW, one of the largest metal furniture manufacturer in north of China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 25 Million
||25.00% Mid East
2.00% Northern Europe
3.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
11.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range