Order On-line Tracking
Carrier: BOPP film
Adhesive: Water based acrylic adhesive.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesives + carrier): 42 ± 1 um
Adhesive thickness:20 ± 1 um
Initial Tack: ³ 23#
180O Peel Adhesion (to steel): ³ 6.52 N /25mm
Holding Power: ³ 31 hrs
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm±1)
Jumbo Roll：1280mm x 4000m
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Carton sealing & packing, Light duty packaging, bundling, holding, and other office & household use.
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
What is the range of your products?
So far, we manufacture various kinds of double sided adhesive tape, masking tape, kraft tape and BOPP packing tape. To better meet your needs, we can also source other adhesive tapes for you if it is appropriate to do so.
What's the lead time for delivery?
We ensure you a prompt delivery of the goods. We do not stock any of the goods. The production cycle time of 1*20FCL is 2-3 weeks.
How many carriers does your double sided adhesive tapes have?
There are many carriers that our double sided adhesive tapes based on, which are tissue, PET, BOPP, PE foam, EVA foam.
Can Adhero accept the cooperation way of OEM?
Upon receipt of formal authorization, we can accept OEM processing.
What are the international commodity codes for these products?
HS Code: 48231900.
Are you offering only jumbos rolls or slit rolls as well?
We offer Jumbos, logs, and slit rolls. All different sizes are available.
What are the temperatures resistances of your masking tape?
we have two general kinds of masking tapes separately for general purpose 60°C and high temperature 100°C to 160°C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|