Main Equipment Composition of 160t/h HMAP-ST2000 Stationary Asphalt Mixing Plant
1. Aggregate Supplying & Cold Bin:
--- Cold bin / Belt Feeder / #1ST Belt Conveyor
2. Aggregate Heating Unit:
--- #2nd Belt Conveyor / Dryer / Burner / Blower / Hot Elevator
3. Main Frame:
--- Screen / Hot bin / Weighing Unit / Mixer / Asphalt Spray Pump
4. Dust collecting unit:
--- Dust Chamber / Exhaust Fan / Bag Filter / Chimney Dust Recycling Screw Conveyor / Air Compressor & Piping
5. Filler Supplying Unit:
--- Filler Silo / Screw Conveyor / Filler Elevator
6. Asphalt Tank:
--- AP Tank / AP Feeding Pump & Piping / Hot Oil Heater / Hot Oil Circulation Pump & Piping
7. Bunker-C/Diesel Tank / Heating Unit:
--- Bunker-C/Diesel Tank / Bunker-C & Diesel Piping.
8. Control System Operation Room:
--- Control Panel / Printer / C.C TV / Power Panel / Electric Wiring.
- Q:What is the type of concrete mixer?
- There are 250, 350, 500 and so on, and the model is for his capacity. Is that satisfactory?
- Q:How much concrete the concrete mixer can stir at a time
- 350-concrete mixer is a double conical turning out of the feed mixer, and the plastic and semi-dry hard concrete of 60 mm. Stirring when the mixer is turning, and automatically when reversing. Each can be mixed with concrete 0.35 cubic meters. Depending on the size of the concrete, the amount of cement used varies.
- Q:The safe distance of the concrete mixer
- The single machine switch box is in the concrete mixer. That distribution box is the switch box. If it's a complete set of stations, it's in the control system, which is where the computer operates. This distance is set by itself
- Q:How to safely use concrete mixer
- Concrete mixer operation method: 1. The concrete mixer should be placed in a firm place, with the support of the bracket or the support of the foot barrel, and cannot be supported by the tyre. Before the concrete mixer starts, check whether the controller is good. When the concrete mixer is hoisted in the hopper, it is strictly forbidden to pass or stop by the hopper and set up the mixer after the work is completed. When the concrete mixer is running, it is strictly forbidden to put the tools in the roller, and pay more attention to safety. When the concrete mixer is on site, it should be fixed in the mixer, cut off the power supply, and when it enters the mixer cylinder, the outside must be monitored. (the operator of the concrete mixer (driver) must be trained in safety technical training, qualified for examination, and will be held on the certificate and strictly prohibit non-driver operation. The concrete mixer must clean the inside, especially in the winter, which can prolong the service life by using no foreign material in the front roller.
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer, a JL type and a JW type?
- The jw-200 type mixer consists mainly of the main parts, such as the platform car, the motor, the gearbox, the feeding mechanism, the mixing mechanism and the feeding trough. After the electric start-up, the process of feeding, stirring and discharging is carried out through the transmission such as the triangle belt, the coupler and the worm gear reducer. The concrete mixer is small and suitable for underground.
- Q:A concrete mixer can last for years
- The concrete mixer's life span is different from that of the car, which can be referenced in several ways: One, the manufacturer that produces, the domestic that imports, the life span is different Second, the production of domestic big brand manufacturer and small factory produce, the life span is different The type of mixer is different (simple, small, medium, large) Four, the frequency that USES is different, life is different The period of maintenance is different, different life span Manufacturer general guarantee a year, if maintenance is good, that is spent long, have no specific numerical value can answer
- Q:How many tiles are in the concrete mixer on the site
- The power of the mixer motor on the site is 75KW
- Q:The concrete mixer has the fittings
- Concrete mixer points generally mixer and forced mixer, currently used in engineering is forced, the difference is that the former is the shell in turn, the latter is in inside agitation. The most commonly used parts of a strong mixer are: hoisting bucket wheel, mixing arm, blade, hopper limiter, liner. Normally the mixing arm, blade, and lining plate for the vulnerable parts, should be replaced in time during construction.
- Q:Is the concrete mixer and mortar mixer a machine
- A concrete mixer is a machine that mixes cement, gravel and water into concrete mixtures. It consists mainly of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. Including through shaft connected to the drive motor structure dynamic mechanism and driven by the driving mechanism of drum, the drum cylinder jacket around the cylinder cylinder gear ring set, set with the ring gear meshing gear on the shaft. The utility model has simple structure, reasonable, the use of mesh gear, gear ring, which can effectively overcome the fog had, between the roller and the mixer drum skid phenomenon; The driving mechanism can further assure the skidding between the roller and the mixer. Works: make each composition on the macro and micro evenly, destruction of cement particle reunion phenomenon, promote the development of dispersion phenomenon, initial water damage of cement particles on the surface of the compound film wrapping layer, prompting particle collision between friction materials, and reduce the influence of dust membrane, improve the mix of each unit body to participate in sports frequency and trajectory of the crossover frequency, acceleration and qualitative.
- Q:How the concrete mixer works
- The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong. Self-falling concrete mixer is suitable for mixing plastic concrete. The stirring effect of a strong mixer is stronger than that of the falling mixer, which is suitable for mixing hard concrete and lightweight aggregate concrete. A concrete mixer is a machine that stirs a certain mix of sand, stone, cement and water into a uniform quality concrete that meets the quality requirements. The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong.
"High-Quality Products, Efficient Service, Integrity and Innovation" is our eternal pursuit. . It's always our hope to establish long and stable business relationship with you to reach Win-Win situation. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian, Hindi
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average