Order On-line Tracking
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
A superb successor model of the professional zoom lens that is ideal for digital photography. It features various special lens elements including 3 aspherical lens elements, 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements for excellent image quality in the entire zoom range. The lightweight design, together with the new zoom ring lock and fluorine coating, making this lens more durable and reliable.
- Professional f/2.8L large aperture standard zoom lens
- Newly developed 18 elements in 13 group optical design
- 1 Ultra-high-precision Ground-glass and 2 high-precision Glass-molded (GMo) Aspherical lens elements
- 1 Super UD and 2 UD lens elements
- 9-blade circular aperture
- 0.38m minimum focusing distance
- Inner focusing design, ring USM and optimized AF algorithm achieve fast, quiet and accurate autofocus
- Optimized lens coatings for digital cameras to ensure excellent color balance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Fluorine coating to make cleaning easier
- Enhanced lens structure to increase durability and toughness to cope with the demand of professional users
- New zoom ring lock to lock the zoom position at wide end
- A 15% weight reduction compared to previous generation
- Dust and water resistance
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Lens Hood EW-88C
Lens Cap E-82U
Lens Dust Cap E
Lens Case LP1219
Purchase Record Card
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|