CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Light insulation brick usually refers to hollow bricks, and the normal indoor partitions are made of such bricks, which can not increase the weight of the floor, and the sound insulation effect is good!
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- 1, cement foam insulation board, as its name says, is "board", it is used on the exterior wall or roof, that is, the grass-roots has been done, and put a plywood outside, you can achieve the effect of insulation;2, insulation brick, mainly brick, it can be directly wall masonry, wall completed, the insulation effect is reflected.
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- Energy saving thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite materials as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- Alumina silicate refractories with a content of 30% ~ 46% are called clayey refractories. Clay products are mainly made of mullite, glass phase, square quartz and quartz.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke combustion, can produce carbon dioxide gas released into the atmosphere can increase the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the greenhouse effect is getting worse, a series of harmful to human disasters occur more frequently. And too much carbon dioxide inhalation can cause hypoxia, inhibition of the respiratory system, causing death.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Ash bucket (including inclined wall masonry):(1) and an ash bucket masonry first according to drawing find horizontal center line, with the horizontal center line to find out the ash bucket longitudinal center line, coarse slag bucket at the outside edge of the straight wall before and after, based on both ends of the facade vertical center line to pop up the bottom of the ash bucket, ash bucket with bottom opening size of pillar, pop-up vertical auxiliary line using triangle pattern production (according to the drawings, the inclination of inclined wall making) inclined wall paintings in the ends of the facade of the sideline. Use the same material to make refractory concrete inclined wall bottom of the triangle from Taiwan (Figure 1) and straight wall leveling, vertical and horizontal, inclined wall at the junction of the triangle from Taiwan, with the same material refractory concrete filling, until the final setting of concrete masonry wall inclined rear can.(2) and an ash bucket masonry masonry masonry, the first transverse longitudinal component after; inclined wall and straight wall, first built after the straight wall masonry wall.(3), on the back of a foundation by inclined wall, brick and mortar foundation contact surface to be full; inclined wall on the back fill cinder, corresponding to the 2~3 layer of brick masonry masonry, each high, fill a cinder cinder, must reinforce.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range