CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- Of course, the market now has a lot of insulation bricks, and some insulation bricks can only do external wall insulation, such as sand, aerated concrete blocks. Some also only do the interior wall insulation, such as gray aerated concrete blocks, and some insulation bricks directly to the base, thus omitting the internal and external insulation, such as concrete composite insulation block.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Masonry of furnace bottom:(1) the bottom shall be leveled before masonry; when the masonry is made, the walls around the bottom shall be first laid, and the height shall be approximately higher than the surface of the hearth. Then the bottom horizontal line (for example, multi layer masonry, together with the layer line) is marked on the straight wall, and then the bottom can be built.(2) when the bottom is made of multi layer bricks, the masonry shall be carried out by layer by layer, and the upper, lower and the same floor shall be staggered. The long side of the surface brick shall be vertical to the direction of the flow of slag or gas.(3) the high temperature area and the furnace bottom which need to be frequently repaired must leave the expansion gap at the bottom of the furnace and the straight wall, and the asbestos rope or asbestos board will be embedded in the gap.
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- There is no mandatory requirement, but the thermal insulation system should use expansion bolts to do the pullout test, and the exterior wall tiles also need pullout tests.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall insulationSingle material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete and sintered insulating brickComposite insulation exterior wall: according to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board.Other: insulation blocks, etc.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- The Dragon such high aluminum refractory brick density is generally around 1000, heavy refractory brick, high alumina brick HLGX heavy weight in general 2000Kg/m fand.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- If the frame structure, it may be so. What is the length of the whole wall? If it is longer, it is necessary to make a constructional column; if the hole is larger, the edge of the hole needs to be made into a border or a constructional column; if the entrance is small, the edge of the hole is about 300mm and needs solid bricks to build better. South wall thickness can be about 190mm, plus plastering design value of 200mm. Personal comments for reference!
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- Manufacturing distinction:1, organic insulation materials mainly from petroleum products, including foam polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), spray polyurethane (SPU) and polystyrene particles. From a nationwide perspective, the organic exterior wall insulation system occupies more than 75% of the current external thermal insulation Market in our country.2, inorganic heat preservation material including expanded perlite, hollow glass beads, rock wool, mineral wool, perlite, glass wool and lightweight block self insulation system, mainly based on inorganic materials such as stone, glass, industrial waste and so on. As the state attaches importance to and requirements of the fire protection safety standards for wall materials, the market share of inorganic thermal insulation materials will be greatly improved.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- All reserved holes larger than 200 * 200 shall be reserved
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range