1. Specifications Of Stand Up Pouch With Spout Pouch Packaging Bag:
1)Excellent self-standing for maximum display and presentation
2)Can be opened repeatedly if zipper is added, convenient to use, easy to store and good air tightness.
3)Highly versatile, suitable for multiple applications.
4)Good resistance to pressure and drop, non-breakage and non-leakage.
5)Low storage and transportation cost.
6)Easy tear with V-cut or laser scoring.
7)Wide range of punch hole can be incorporated.
2.Usage of Stand Up Pouch With Spout Pouch Packaging Bag :
Laminated Zipper Bags are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Stand Up Pouch With Spout Pouch Packaging Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Stand Up Pouch With Spout Pouch Packaging Bag:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
8) shipping out
Welcome to inquiry us anytime ,thank you and looking forward to service you soon !
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!Custom food packaging bags, I recommend to have experience in custom food packaging bag manufacturers, because it can reduce the cost and time for many of you, can give you a lot of packaging design and customized recommendations.
- Q:Why is the higher the elevation, the more food bags inflate? From a physical point of view
- The higher the altitude, the less the atmosphere, the smaller the pressure, and the pressure in the food package is a fixed value. The reason for the swelling of food packaging bags is that the pressure inside the food bags is greater than the external pressure!
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Disposable material into a double-layer polyethylene bag, and then packing bags into the packing box or packaging barrel. Block polysilicon packaging specifications are net 5000g or 10000g per bag.
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- Plastic recycling granulator raw materials can be: Polyethylene (greenhouse film, beverage bottles, lining bags, etc.) or polypropylene (old woven bags, packaging bags, bundled rope, etc.).It is recommended to buy products produced by regular manufacturers, and the quality is more guaranteed.
- Q:Printing solvent for food packing bag
- Determine the amount of water in the solvent by means of the principle of a different dissolution effect. Take the most transparent glass cylinder tube with 100ml toluene solution, take a small amount of analyte ester solvent such as toluene, evenly pour. When you just pour in toluene, carefully observe whether there is turbidity (milk white) phenomenon. If there is this phenomenon, the water content of the solvent is seriously exceeded, and the experience shows that when the moisture content exceeds 0.5%, the phenomenon is obvious. The water content test of benzene solvent can be carried out by extracting solvent from the long glass tube to observe whether there is delamination.
- Q:Should the food packaging bags be labeled with QS markers?
- Forty-seventh of the 79 orders of the State Administration of food: forty-seventh the implementation of food quality and safety market access system, must print on their packages or marks before (paste) QS logo. No QS mark shall not be sold out of the factory.
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- Now all walks of life have the use of plastic packaging bags, only grades, such as the food market is the worst, supermarkets in general, and then to food packaging non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic bags. There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- Packing material:PETAL represents the PET film composite pure aluminum sheet material. Packaging industry called aluminum foil filmVMPET represents an aluminized PET film, which is a high temperature vacuum in which the high purity metal aluminum is uniformly applied to the plastic film. The packaging industry is called aluminized film.
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding general transport packing bagA package of bags weighing 0.5-100 kilograms, mostly woven from plant fibers or synthetic resin fibers, or a multi layer material package made of several flexible materials. For example, straw bags, bags and other cement sacks. - mainly packaging powders, granules, and individual small items.
- Q:What kind of material is the urea packing bag made of?
- Polyethylene (polyethylene, referred to as PE) is a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. Polyethylene odorless, non-toxic, feel waxy, with excellent low-temperature resistance, good chemical stability, resistance to most acid and base corrosion.
We have the nature advantage in the economic geography.Relying on the advantaged of the sufficient sources of various industries, we grew up rapidly in the flexible packaging industry. Getting into the new century,we keep in lines with international market with the specializing various innovative popular packaging designs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 300 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range