Stainless steel Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
CDL/CDLF water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:How do I change the water pump in my ford mustang 98 v6?
- If you don't already know how to do it, then take it to a shop to have it done by the professionals. If you insist on trying it yourself, buy a Chilton's manual for your car, do some online research (with pictures), and buckle down. You will need to loosen the belts, remove the belts, remove the water pump, replace it, and reinstall everything. You will need to make sure that the belt is routed the correct way, or BOOM! You might also want to replace the timing belt while you're in there. It makes sense to replace it if you already are removing it, and the timing belt is something you can't afford to have go bad on you.
- Q:laundry washer water pump?
- Sounds like the pump is operating during the fill cycle. if there is something clogging the pump, you wouldn't be losing water, it would never drain.
- Q:2001 Ford Windstar Van Water Pump?
- 2001 Windstar Van
- Q:Problem with my domestic submersible water pump?
- If it is pumping sand there is a problem of course. The pump is generally hung about 10 feet from the bottom of the well ( Ex: if the well is 120 feet the pump would hung be at 110 feet). In your case it may have been closer to the bottom and picking up the sand. There is a possibility that recently another well has been dug in the area and disturbed sediment has gotten in the water. It sounds like you aren't using this as drinking water or the sand would have been dropped in the pressure tank and you wouldn't see it. If it is a seasonal use well ( like for your garden or lawn in spring through fall) this debris might wash out after a few uses.
- Q:Water supply query or water pump or motor problem?
- You say that your pump used to operate properly before, so if the pump is in good condition, the lift mustn't be too great so we can rule that out. It appears to me that the gurgling sound would be made by sucking air, and for this to happen, it would be a problem on the inlet side of the pump. If the person who repaired the pump knows what he is doing, it shouldn't be the pump, so we can rule that out. That leaves the pipe and any fittings between the pump and the foot valve that should be on the end of the pipe. Try running the pump, and pouring water over all joints and fittings, one at a time, if the pump is working properly, a slurping sound will be heard at the leak. The pump will have a priming point, a screw in plug, somewhere on top of it. With the pump stopped, remove the plug, and pour water into the hole. You should be able to fill the pump right up, and the water remain at that level, without draining away. If it wont retain the water, the valve on the bottom of the pipe is either worn out or has something like a stone or gravel preventing it from operating properly. As you have disconnected this pump for repairs, it would have needed priming anyway, which is the filling up with water. It's too much to ask a dry pump to lift water any height, so maybe you don't have a problem at all. Good luck
- Q:Is my water pump failing?
- Not it's because you have a cracked cylinder head. Does the exhaust spew out a lot of white smoke? Edit: Having a blown head gasket does not explain the missing coolant. If you had a misfire or the engine was struggling a little then yes the head gasket would explain that. If you've never seen white smoke from the exhaust or under the hood, then I would say it is because the fan is not working properly. The gurgling that you hear is the boiling water going from the radiator to the reservoir tank. It is probably overfilling the reservoir tank and evaporating as well.
- Q:how many water pumps are in a volvo penta?
- So far the only other answer is dead wrong. Your Bayliner has a raw water pump mounted inside the boat. Depending on HP it might be on the front of the crankshaft, or opposite the alternator on the AQ120-140 motors. Then there is a second water pump, which circulates the water through the block. There is no 3rd water pump. None of the Volvo engines have a water pump in the stern drive. I repeat none! The Raw water pump is a rubber impeller. The Thermostat can also be blocked and cause overheating. In some cases it's actually rust/crud that block the exhaust elbows which in turn blocks flow. If you run it on a flush attachment you might be able to check blockages by the amount of water exhausted from the transom/drive. You can edit your question with your specific engine. It takes 7 to 10 min to replace the water pump impeller. You do not have to prime the water pump....ever. Do not however run with out water. Either being in the lake,Bay. ocean, or using the correct flush attachment.
- Q:why is my truck overheating after a new thermostat and water pump?
- id say its the radiator after all what ya replaced. have it checked out at a shop. before ya do though ya might do a complete flush of the motor and the cooling system. might be a blockage in a water jacket in the motor. ya can buy the flush kit at any parts store, its simply a T that ya splice into on of the heater core hoses,hook up a water hose,turn heater on, and wait with the engine running. if theres any blockage it will spit and sputter till its pushed out with the water pressure. let it idle till clear water comes out then drain and add coolant. try this first with water only and if it doesnt solve your problem id say ya need a radiator.
- Q:Water pump 99 ranger?
- are you sure it's not the belt tensioner rangers had a huge problem with them.I just replaced mine cuz it chewed the belt up was making the most horrible sqealing for a long time
- Q:What is a good inexpensive water pump for my fish tank?
- rio makes good inexpensive pumps thats what I use on my 120 reef and protien skimmer check out dr foster and smith they have good prices
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range