female run tee
2,pressure:2000psi to 6000psi
female run tee
1) Available in tube sizes: 1/8 ~ 1in. and 6 ~ 25mm
2) Nominal pressure: 6000psi
3) Applicable temperature: 150 ~ 400°C
4) Applicable medium: Oil, Water, Gas and other corrosive or noncorosive medium
5) The material for manufacture: 20#, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 304, 316, 316L, etc
6) The demands for fitting pipes: φ4 toφ42
7) Cone thread: G, R, GPT, NPT, BSP, DIN, UNF, PT,etc.
8) Consistent gaugeability upon initial installation.
9) Safe, reliable and leak-proof connection, easy installation and sufficient pull-up, no torque transmission.
10) Specified secification available upon request
- Q:Hydraulic tubing connections are made of material steel
- Connection products, simple classification: carbon steel, stainless steel, brass material, and some PTFE and so onThere are many kinds of stainless steel: AISI303, AISILMO, AISI316LSpecialty plastics, POM, PVDF
- Q:Can flared and jacketed hydraulic couplings be used as gas line couplings?
- Yes, but it's not economical.Hydraulic pipe joint pressure is very high, commonly used in 16MPa, 25MPa, 35MPa several levels.
- Q:How should thread thread be broken in the joint?
- 2, in the broken wire head to open a groove or welding nut go up, screw out the broken wire.3, the broken wire will be drilled directly.4, the electric spark will break the wire destroyed.
- Q:How are the sleeve couplings joined?
- A sleeve type pipe joint is a kind of hard sealing joint
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- Hydraulic pipe head for material 20, 45, 27SiMn and so on. The corrosion resistance of hydraulic pipe fittings is not stainless steel per se,
- Q:Hydraulic pipe fittings, DIN, GB, American Standard how to distinguish?
- PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000 G is 55 degrees non thread sealing pipe thread, a thread labeled Wyeth family. As the representative of G cylinder thread. The national standard is available on the GB/T7307-2001 thread in 1/4, 1/2 in addition, 1/8 marker refers to thread size diameter, unit is inches. Insiders usually used to call thread size, one inch 1/4 inch is equal to 8 points, 2 points, and so on.G seems to be referred to as pipe thread (Guan), 55, division 60 degrees are functional, commonly known as the tube. The thread is machined from a cylindrical surface.
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint is spherical and cone sealing, threaded connection, what is the form of joint?
- UNF often used to transport water (high temperature), the imperial teeth often used to transport oil (high pressure).
- Q:How to choose the connection mode of clamp type flexible pipe joint correctly
- Steel ring clamp type flexible pipe joint with pipe end / short tube clamp type flexible pipe joint.Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between pipe end connection and steel ring connection:Butt welding of pipe ends adopts low welding technology
- Q:What is the nominal diameter of the phi 1/2 in the pipe joint?
- 1 inches =25.4mm.1/2 "- 4 thiophene, 3/4" - 6 thiophene, etc..Pipe, pipe thread and machining are often used in these old units, but they are not legal units of measurement in our country.Installation industry and business are commonly used in this unit.
- Q:Hot melt pipe joint leakage how to do?
- 2, dry leakage parts, with Wang Yu (waterproof cement) to buy. Less water, very thick situation, large surface paste in the water leakage position. This method is also used to remedy cast iron pipes.
We insist on the business philosophy of "quality standard coexists with the enterprise and market and honor be first", and sell products to relevant overseas companies. We have received honors given by our customers at home and abroad.We are looking forward to your visit and the pleasure to process according to your samples and drawings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Quality Management System Certification
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range