||300 Series,400 Series
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
construction, machine building, container manufaturing, shipbuilding, chemical industry, kitchen decoration
kraft paper wooden packing or as your requirement
Small quantity (within total $2000.00) T/T at sight, 30% in advance , 70% after receiving the B/L copy. Large quantity L/C at sight.
30-40 days after received the deposit
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- 80 silk is 0.8MM thick stainless steel plate, the price is almost the same
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- In addition, ultrasonic welding and ultrasonic welding are also a solid phase welding method with mechanical energy as energy source. Ultrasonic welding, welding workpiece in lower static pressure, issued by the sound of very high frequency vibration can make joint surface crack friction and heating to produce strong welding temperature and the formation of the combination. Ultrasonic welding can be used for welding between most metal materials, can realize metal, dissimilar metal and metal and nonmetal welding can be applied to the repetitive production of metal wire, foil or 2~3mm plate metal joint.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Petroleum and petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.* storage and transportation equipment for sulfuric acid, such as heat exchangers.* the main parts of a power plant flue gas desulfurization device are: Tower of absorption tower, flue, screen door, internals, spraying system, etc.. * scrubbers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.* sea water treatment plant, sea water heat exchanger, paper industry equipment, sulphuric acid and nitric acid equipment, acid making, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment,Pressure vessel, food equipment.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Stainless steel plate material is hard, not easy to shape, the color is monotonous, but the color is bright, not distortion;
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- For example, a steel coil with known weight, thickness, length, width, and price, you can work out the cost price of each meter, and then you can set the price as you expect it
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- The 8K board, also called mirror panel, is polished on the surface of stainless steel by grinding fluid through polishing equipment, so that the surface of the plate is as clear as the mirror. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range