||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
1.Specifications of Stainless Steel Sheets:
Width: 10 to 3000mm or customized
Thickness: 0.3 to 200mm
Length: 1000mm to 11000mm or customized
Standards: AISI, ASTM, JIS, SUS and GB
Grade: 200/300/400 series
Certifications: ISO 9001 and SGS
Applications: Kitchenware, utensils, tableware, household appliances, construction decoration and daily products
Packing: Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement
Place of origin: Shanxi China (mainland)
Payment terms: L/C or T/T
Delivery time: Up to order quantity
Stainless steel sheets(cold rolled or hot rolled)
1000mm-11000mm or as customer's requirement
2B,BA,HL,MIRROR,NO.1-NO.4,8K,and so on.
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, chemical, petroleum,
boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- 80 silk is 0.8MM thick stainless steel plate, the price is almost the same
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- The formula can be calculated according to the weight of stainless steel: area m2*, thickness mm*, density = kg / sheet to calculate the weight that the stainless steel can bear.Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel plate is the thickness of the material to be within the specified dimensions, for example, Lianzhong stainless steel plate, uniform thickness, usually 1 suffix, such as 0.51, so just have 0.5; and the rolling material generally only 0.5, or in 0.49, thinner in 0.45.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- 201 and 202 stainless steel plate Lianzhong good, 304 cold rolled and Zhangpu new hot, TISCO good, 321, 309S, 310S of TISCO, specifically to see what material in which, stainless steel also has a lot of knowledge.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 1. make sure the sticky material is ceramic and metal;2. determine the size of the bonding surface of the adhesive;3. determine the specific resistance to adhesion of the finished product, that is, the specific bonding requirements, such as adhesive speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / high / low temperature performance / bonding strength requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range