||Spring,EFW,Extruded,Saw,Forged,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
||Square,U Channel,LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel
||PVDF Coated,Black,Bright,Polished,Dry,Oiled,Color Coated,Copper Coated,Coated,Galvanized,Chromed Passivation
||Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B),Q215,Q195
Stainless Steel Sheet SS201/304/316/316L
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- What's the difference between stainless steel and stainless steel?Stainless steel coil, thinnest thickness 0.31mmStainless steel strip, thinnest 0.03mm
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 4. determine the amount of adhesive used for the first product, and then determine the maximum cost of the glue used in this product.5., then you can accurately know and choose the right for their own glue.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- 1500 can be expressed as stainless steel width.Usually, the Rongchang self lubrication stainless steel plate is expressed in this way. The Rongchang self lubricating stainless steel plate is made up of 3 layers
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It's plasma cutting... In fact, if the process is not required, you can buy a hand grinder with cutting pieces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range