Specifications about stainless steel sheet
China supplier 3mm thickness ba finished stainless steel sheet price 309
0.3-100mm or as customer’s requirement
500-3000mm or as customer’s requirement
1000-6000mm or as customer’s requirement
No.1 / No.4 / BA / 2B/HL/mirror/polished/brushed(bright annealed,
surface not oxidati and brighter)
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well ,
strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
Attention: the specifications can be customized .
Product ShowStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
Packaging & ShippingStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
SurfaceStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
The surface finished by heat treatment and
pickling or processes corresponding there to
after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat
treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment
and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Food industry, Construction
material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to
No.120 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to
No.180 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction,
Those finished polishing so as to continuous
polishing steaks by using abravise of suitable
Those processed with bright treatment
after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Shinning like a mirror.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material: 314 stainless steel; high temperature oxidation resistance and strong mechanical properties; high heat resistant stainless steel, and 314 austenitic stainless steel, high temperature oxidation resistance and creep resistance. 314 stainless steel used in furnace tube difference
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled plate is the difference between "hot rolled plate", that is, the temperature of the hot-rolled steel plate is different, the strength is different, the cost is slightly different. The composition and elements of the two parts are basically the same
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Different specifications, width is not the same, there are 1.22 meters, 1 meters, etc., length, width, thickness are different.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- Roll thickness 1 mm, width 1219 mm, length is unlimited (depending on volume weight). 304 stainless steel is a kind of the most commonly used, law-abiding.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Ferritic stainless steel (with magnetic) inside 409 minimum, average price of 7800 yuan / ton, including tax, the proportion of 7.75, the formula is the same as above
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range