Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
What are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
If you have any question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Performance analysis of stainless steel plate:High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate has high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by exposure environment and product form and other inherent factors.Physical properties: the total heat transfer coefficient of metals depends on other factors as well as the thermal conductivity of metals. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the surface conditions of the rust and metal. Stainless steel keeps its surface neat, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, also can improve the anti corrosion resistance;
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 applications: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, machinery, aerospace, construction, military, hardware, boilers, gas, plumbing and heating equipment, ships, power plants and other industries.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Sanitary conditions are important for many industries, such as food processing, catering, brewing and chemical processes. In these applications, the surface must be cleaned daily and chemical cleaning agents are often used.Stainless steel is the best material in this area, in public places, the surface of the stainless steel is often scribbles, but an important characteristic is it can be washed off, this is a remarkable characteristic of stainless steel is better than aluminum. The surface of aluminum tends to leave traces that are often difficult to remove. When cleaning the stainless steel surface, it should be cleaned along the lines of stainless steel, because some of the surface finishing lines are unidirectional.Stainless steel most suitable for hospital or other health conditions of critical field, such as: food processing, food, brewing and chemical industry, this is not only because it is easy to clean every day, sometimes the use of chemical cleaning agents, but also because it is not easy to breed bacteria. Tests show that stainless steel has the same properties in this field as glass and ceramics.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- Charge standard: according to the material thickness of /1 meters, for example, 1mm thick steel, about 6 yuan / M
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range