Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
How are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
If you have any question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plates are rolled into relatively thin steel sheets at higher temperatures, and cold-rolled steel sheets are rolled at room temperature. Usually the first hot rolling, and then cold rolling. If the steel plate is thicker, it can only be rolled by hot rolling, then rolled into a thinner plate and then cold rolled. Hot-rolled steel sheet is divided into thick plate (thickness greater than 4mm) and sheet (thickness of 0.35~4mm) two kinds; cold-rolled steel sheet only (thickness of 0.2~4mm) one.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel friends are many, there are some differences in color, but not very good to distinguish. Can be judged according to the magnetic (magnet test): magnetic was 202 (ferritic stainless steel) magnetic or nonmagnetic small is 304 (stainless steel), are generally magnetic, but strength difference.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 2B: the fog surface; after cold rolling, after heat treatment and acid washing, the finishing surface is made to be a fair light. As the surface is smooth, easy to re grinding, make the surface more bright, wide range of uses, such as tableware, building materials, etc.. Surface treatment with improved mechanical properties almost meets all uses.Stainless steel can be divided into Cr series (400 Series), Cr - Ni series (300 Series), Cr - Mn - Ni (200 Series), Heat-Resisting Chromium Alloy Steel (500 Series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series).
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- The company has a professional design, development, production, customer service and other functions, can you demand, we provide solutions at the same time, and to achieve rapid delivery, to ensure product quality on the basis of our commitment: each vibration plate from manufacturing to the factory, all in strict accordance with the company's quality assurance system, quality and to complete the process standard, allow customers ease of use
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel advantages:1. environmental sanitation: put an end to red water, blue green water, and hidden water problems, no peculiar smell, no harmful substances, keep the water quality pure, lead free, harmless to human health.2., wear resistance: beautiful surface, clean and bright, long lasting, no scratches, never rust, never break. 3., low temperature: kitchen, bathroom, stainless steel water pipe, faucet angle valve will never break.4., thermal expansion and excellent insulation performance: stainless steel tube has expansion, cold contraction, slow insulation performance.5. authority certification: stainless steel metal element precipitation than WHO and European drinking water act standard value of 5% is still lower.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- You want to use argon arc welding. Stainless steel has good weldability, so you only need to weld it. Stainless steel welding is simple, the process is not high, plate deformation is very large, but after welding needs pickling and polishing.Argon arc welding is completely different from electrode welding. It has less welding defects because of its bright arc welding. No splash surface forming well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range